Snap Circuits Junior - Electronics Projects Kit
Customers also considered
- $21.99 Was $24.97Save $2.98
- $15.04 Was $19.97Save $4.93
Check out these related products
- $2.99 List price $3.99Save $1.00
- $2.99 List price $3.99Save $1.00
- Reduced Price$49.99
- Reduced Price$11.55 List price $15.77Save $4.22
- Reduced Price$27.22 List price $36.88Save $9.66
- $31.07 Was $33.99Save $2.92
- $3.99 List price $4.99Save $1.00
- $3.75 List price $4.75Save $1.00
- Reduced Price$142.33 List price $192.28Save $49.95
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Kids will enjoy learning electronics with the Snap Circuits Junior Electronics Projects Kit. It is an ideal combination of fun and education that will deliver hours of fun. Little ones can begin with the basics and complete over 100 projects with the Snap Circuit kit, including a water detector, an AM radio, a sound controlled switch, a touch-controlled lamp, a flashlight doorbell and more. The whole process is simple thanks to the colorful pictures in the manual. The Snap Circuits Junior Electronics Projects Kit includes three integrated circuits, a photo resistor, a motor, switches, a speaker and other items for a total of 30-plus parts. They all snap together easily on the plastic grid, so children will love to build electronic circuits. When they are ready to move on, this electronics kit for kids allows them to create their own electronics and experiments in minutes. This product is best suited for kids ages 8 and older.
Snap Circuits Junior Electronics Projects Kit:
- Includes over 100 projects
- Make projects such as flash lights, doorbell, and AM radios on a plastic grid
- Electronics kit for kids features a manual with colorful pictures for help
- Includes three integrated circuits, a photo resistor, a motor, switches and a speaker
- Over 30 parts in total in Snap Circuits Junior Electronics Projects Kit
- Enjoy hours of educational fun while learning electronics
- Move on to create own electronics and experiments in minutes
- Suitable for kids ages 8 and up
- Snap Circuit kit requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Fabric Content:||100% NA|
|Reading Level:||Grade School|
|Age Range:||12 to 14 Years Years , 8 to 11 Years Years|
|Educational Focus:||Science , Physics|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ELEX0301|
|Primary Shelf ID:||164140|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.00 x 10.00 x 2.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no, it does not.by lynnprod2/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- LOL! No.by dlittlejohn2/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does not make the lie detector.by quilowlow2/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- not that we are aware of at this point.by BG4NYC6082/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, not that I can rememberby Txmammy2/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but it makes a bunch of other things. It is a lot of fun for kids. It is sturdy and the pieces snap on. The kids snap together circuits that work-if done correctly. It comes with a book that kids can reference to see how to make a variety of things.by GreatKidsToy2/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it is.by lynnprod12/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. This is the SC-100 Junior Editionby cvmom8212/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 100 is the basic starter kit, 300 the more comprehensive and 500 pro the best value. I bought 500 for my Grandson who loves it.by An anonymous customer1/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- at least 30 parts.by lynnprod5/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This is the beginner set SC-100 Junior. Comes with 30 parts onlyby cvmom8212/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Since I'm at work right now, couldn't tell you the exact number of parts, can tell you there's plenty of parts to make many different projects (100 different projects). Got this for my 9 yr old son Christmas '09, still one of his favorite things to play with. I get a different one each year, parts are all interchangeable. Great toy, less $$.by dlittlejohn12/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?