About this item
Keep your knives in razor-sharp condition with the Smith's Knife and Shear Sharpener. This shear sharpener features ceramic rods at correct angles to sharpen Santoku and standard-edged knives. You can sharpen left- and right-handed scissors with this ceramic knife sharpener. It features a unique ergonomic design and a soft-grip handle for comfort. The plastic counter guard helps protect your countertops from scratches, and the non-slip base ensures stability. This shear sharpener features a low-profile design that allows for convenient storage.
Smith's Knife and Shear Sharpener:
|Gift By Recipient:||For Her , For Him , For Couples , ForFamily|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.25 x 3.5 x 0.88|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The finished angle of the blade will be 23 degrees per side, or 46 degrees combined. No, this product is not recommended for use on Santoku Knives. It will sharpen a Santoku knife, but it will put an edge similar to that of a Chef's knife on the blade, not the original Santoku/Asian edge the knife was designed to have.by SmithsConsumerProducts12/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it will work for Santoku knivesby Doraimon2/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its in the description-it sharpens santoku knivesby peterforpats10/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this product is not designed to sharpen serrations.by SmithsConsumerProducts10/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nopeby nabzz8/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does sharpen serrated knives.by SHOPGALREVIEW3/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?