Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$12.99Was
Smith & Wesson M&P Tactical CREE LED Strobe Flashlight
About this item
About this item
The Smith & Wesson Tactical CREE LED Flashlight is ideal whether you are camping, at the office or in your home. You can use the strobe function to send long distance signals or an SOS, making it versatile. It uses 235 lumen CREE LED bulbs, which are highly efficient and allow for optimal visibility. The Smith & Wesson M&P flashlight has a variable power circuit and you can set it at 20 percent, low or at 100 percent, high, depending on your preference. It also has a hand-grip in the center, for better control and stability.The flashlight requires two Lithium batteries to work, which are included. It comes with a pin clip, nylon holster and a wrist strap, making it easy to carry. It is designed for indoor and outdoor use. This strobe flashlight is commonly used by police and military personnel, providing you with a tactical and defensive advantage over other flashlights.
Smith and Wesson M&P Flashlight:
- Variable power circuit (20% low, 100% high)
- Powerful 6v CREE LED XRE-Q5 bulbs
- 235 Lumen (at the emitter) CREE LED bulb
- Strobe function
- The Smith & Wesson M&P flashlight can be used to send long distance signals
- 2 Lithium batteries included
- The strobe flashlight has a wide variety of uses whether you are camping, at the office or in your house
- Includes a pin clip, nylon holster and a wrist strap
- Provides a tactical and defensive advantage
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Model SW1006STCR
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 1.25 x 1.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes this flashlight has a tail cap switch. the flash light comes with pouch, you can velcro it to your belt or put it through the solid loop.by BigGreek3811/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This flashlight has a tailcap switch for the regular light, and separate side mount switch for the strobe. The entire package includes the flashlight, batteries, lanyard and nylon belt holser.by mountaincop11/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the light comes with (2) Energizer CR123 batteries, a pocket clip, and a wrist lanyard. It has a tailcap switch for hi/low beam and a barrel push button for the strobe functionby dan1239/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your question is kind of odd, what exactly is a square type shape? The flashlight is round completely.by BigGreek3811/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. This is a handheld flashlight.by SFCox4/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure I understand the question; this flashlight is the typical cylinder.by mountaincop11/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. in the description section it says this flash light has a strobe function, does that mean the flash light is only capable of pulsing on and off or....
- The flashlight has a low and high beam continuous on the tailcap, and towards the front there is a button to push for the strobe function.by BigGreek3811/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a high power and reduced power beam as well as the strobe function. The strobe cycles quite rapidly to disorient the person it is pointed at, and in strobe mode you will see the subject very well with no perceptible black-out effect. Even on the lower power mode, you would not find it easy to look directly into the beam.by SFCox10/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?