Similar items in stock
Smartykat: Loco! Laser Blue Mouse Cat Toy, 1 Ct
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Warnings: Danger: laser radiation. Avoid direct exposure To beam. Class iiia laserproduct. Wavelength: 630-650 nm. Max output: less than 5 mw. This itemcomplies with 21 cfr 1040.10 And 1040.11.
Directions: Safety information: never point laser beam directly into an animal's orperson's eyes. Even brief direct contact with the eyes can lead tovision damage. Do not use on or near reflective surfaces. This toy isdesigned To be used solely by pet owners for the entertainment Of theirpets. Not intended for independent use by animals or any use bychildren. Keep out Of reach Of both children And animals. Pets must besupervised during use Of this toy. Discontinue use if any part becomesloose or detached. Directions: thoroughly read instructions sheet beforeuse. Complete needs system. Emotional needs: treats, interaction,independence. Instinctual needs: hunt, privacy, scratch. Physical needs:nutrition, exercise, hygiene, stimulation, rest, safety. Package isrecyclable where facilities exist.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.09|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.1 x 5.0 x 4.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no it's a red dot. I'm guessing they mean the mouse is blue, although the one I got looks more green to meby catnapt9/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope.... it's red.by RickyTiki7/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- mine lights are red I ordered a few and two the outer shell was blue the others were silver.by wicatlady6/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the laser light is red. The mouse may be silver, blue, pink, or green.by JKCR4/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Redby Walmartproductfan3/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought 2 and both were red,by Musubiduck3/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the laser is red.by Johnboy416629/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is a red bright beam my cats LOVE IT they go wild over it and i am very happy that we got itby onelifetolive199010/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- LITHIUM BE CHEAPER TO JUST RE BUY THE TOYby MRGRIZZ12/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The chime unit (the bigger part) take 3 C batteries. The sensor unit (the smaller part) takes a 9 volt battery. We have been using it constant for about 6 weeks and havent had to change the battery yet.by Johnboy4166212/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?