About this item
Save your furniture and delight your cat with the SuperScratcher Plus Infused with potent, certified organic catnip, this is a paw pleasing cat magnet that they'll love scratching on.
SmartyKat SuperScratcher Plus
- Diverts claws from furniture, carpets and drapes
- Contains pure, certified organic, catnip
- Trains cats to choose a more appropriate scratching surface
- Unlike carpeted posts, cats won't confuse it with your carpeting or upholstery
- Contains certified organic catnip
- Made with recycled material
- scratcher is recycled and biodegradable in nature
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.35|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I just measured mine. The supe5r scratcher plus is 10 " wide by 18" long.by MyGramma5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Approximately 2 ft.x 1 ft.by ALMONDJOYS11/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- 10" by 18-1/2" and it is 2" thick.by FloridaGuy4211/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 10.25" x 18.5"by dyanaline4/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I doubt it because the pads (2 and both reversible) have 4 scratchable surfaces are inside a cardboard box/frame for under $10... Rotate pads until all 4 sides are well worn then just get a new one. They last a long time!by CaliCutie2/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby AuntMonkey5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is nothing to replace, it is all one piece. A cardboard frame and cardboard inside glued together. If one side gets worn you can turn it over. When it wears out from the cardboard coming apart, wears through or falls apart then its done.by gbalbe5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are no refills that I know of. It is so inexpensive why would they make refills for a cardboard box?by AuntMonkey8/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I didn't like this product, better off saving up and buying a scratch post.by TracyandFamily8/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?