About this item
This Smart Solar Alfresco 2-Tier Solar Bird Bath Fountain can be left out year round and it will never fade, crack or split. This material is very weather-resistant. A pump and integrated solar panel are included with this fountain so you never have to use electricity. Simply make sure the panel gets adequate direct sunlight to operate. There's nothing for you to wire. Best of all, the one year warranty gives extra peace of mind to any who invite this two-tier bird bath into their home.
Special Note: Solar bird baths and fountains require plenty of direct sunlight to operate properly. Please be sure to have a sunny spot to place your bath or fountain. Also, the pump must never be operated dry (out of water). Dry operation permanently damages the pump.
About Smart Solar Driven by a strong belief in the environmental benefits of solar power, and the realization that consumers are becoming increasingly environmentally aware with an interest in buying solar-powered products, Smart Solar was created in 2003. Based near Oxford in the U.K., Smart Solar has offices in the U.S. and Germany, and a manufacturing facility in China. Smart Solar offers products including solar pumps, water features, lights, ventilators, chargers, and specialty garden items. With such a wide range of solar-powered products, Smart Solar uses an equally wide range of materials to make them, including terra cotta, ceramic, copper, slate, glass, aluminum, resin, and stainless steel. With an eye for fulfilling future consumer needs, and a heart for preserving the environment, Smart Solar is devoted to developing innovative, high-quality, and dependable solar-powered products.
- Additional limited-time savings reflected in current price
- Eco-friendly 2-tiered fountain
- Extremely weather-resistant - won't crack or fade
- Operates in direct sunlight
- Powered by an integrated solar panel (included)
- No plumbing - water circulates via solar panel
- Measures 24L x 20W x 31H inches
- One Year Warranty
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||30.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is just one piece from the ground to the bottom of bowl.by BobnRic10/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The base screws into the lower tier fountain bowl. The top tier fountain bowl is not anchored to the lower tier fountain bowl. There are 3 major pieces besides the pump and solar panel with connectors.by TyeCat5/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- None is offered by the company. You can try using mastic to glue the base to a concrete foundation, that will serve the same purpose.by BobnRic10/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The base screws into the lower tier fountain bowl. The top tier fountain bowl is not anchored to the lower tier fountain. There is a possibility for the fountain could tip over but assume there would need to be very windy weather. Overall, it seems secure without being tied down.by TyeCat4/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 2.5 gallons.by BobnRic7/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need to consult the directions from the manufacturer for water capacity for your model.by CommunityAnswer6/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?