Consider these popular products
Smart & Sexy Women's Plus-Size Slimming Curvy Bodycon Dress
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enhance your curves in our seamless, smoothing Smart and Sexy women's plus-size slimming curvy bodycon dress with lace details. Thick shaping fabric sure to flatter and give you the hourglass shape you desire. Dress includes a built in underwire bra, giving you all of the support you need, without the extra straps. Pick from the colors available.
Smart & Sexy Women's Plus-Size Slimming Curvy Bodycon Dress with Lace Trim:
- 94% Cotton, 6% Spandex
- Built in bra sized for best fit
- Delicate lace detailing along V-necked collar
- Perfect to wear on its own or layered
- Adjustable straps for perfect fit
- Rear hook-and-eye closure
- Hand wash cold with like colors. Line dry
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Hand wash cold with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry. Medium iron on reverse side.|
|Fabric Content:||94% Cotton, 6% Spandex|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.9 x 21.0 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No it's very thick material definitely a dress onlyby Christiekat2/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think soby Maria591/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For a "special occasion" it would be a good nightie, but for everyday sleeping it may not be comfortable because of the built-in bra.by DressedToThe9s10/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depending on what you like to sleep in. This is a thicker, more stretchy fabric. So, if you are into that, go for it.by DDDelirious10/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't do that. The incorporated bra has underwires and hooks in the back. It would feel like going to sleep with a push-up bra onby MiZBubbleS8/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?