Smart & Sexy Women's Plus-Size Knit Peplum Dress
About this item
About this item
This Smart & Sexy Women's Plus-Size Peplum Dress is simple and stylish. Thanks to the sleek design and beautiful colors, the silhouette on this knee-length Plus Size Knit Dress is trendy and completely feminine. From casual to a night on the town, you can pair this Scoop Neck Dress with pumps or stilettos for a night out. With an elastic waistband, this Smart & Sexy Women's Plus Size Peplum Dress is comfortable for a wide variety of body types. This Plus-Size Knit Dress features a scoop neck, short sleeves and an exposed zipper on the back. Machine washable, this Scoop Neck Dress is easy to care.
Smart & Sexy Women's Plus-Size Knit Peplum Dress:
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Scoop neck
- Short sleeves
- Elastic waistband
- Peplum style
- Exposed zipper on back
- Knee length
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||MACHINE WASH COLD, GENTLE CYCLE WITH LIKE COLORS, ONLY NON-CHLORINE BLEACH WHEN NEEDED, TUMBLE DRY LOW, COOL IRON WHEN NEEDED|
|Fabric Content:||95% POLYESTER 5% SPANDEX|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.06|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- Its soft and not stiff at all. Stretch materialby Genica2/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This dress was surprisingly of good thick quality, not thin at all... Has stretch to it... I wldnt say that it was either soft or stiff... The "wave" part in middle was nice and not weak... Hope this helps...by catbnvds1/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its not stiff its soft, great dress for the price.. im a size 22 i ordered to 3x and it fit great i hope this helps!by An anonymous customer1/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- is ok i like it just that the top of the dress is more tight than the bottom and it keeps pulling up.cos mostly large is perfect on me.by onyameye1/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Genica2/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dress is not true to size. It's two sizes to small. If you are a 3x you better order a 5 or 6x.by An anonymous customer2/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought both colors and both 1x and 2x... I usually wear 14/16... I anticipated this style dress wld be "curve hugging" and it definitely was... The bottom half tapers to knee.... While the 1x fit it was a lil too "vivacious" for me... I kept the 2x and was more comfortable but still felt sexy... Fabric is somewhat stretchy, surprisingly good thick fabric...by catbnvds1/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?