Consider these popular products
Smart & Sexy Women's Long Tankini Top--Choose Your Bra Size For The Perfect Fit
About this item
About this item
Look stylish and hip on the beach without needing to bare too much skin with the Smart & Sexy Light-Lined Convertible Swim Tankini, Style SA259. This piece of summer wear can easily transition from a stylish daytime tank top to a swim suit, so you don't need to look for a changing room when you hit the beach. This easy-care, long and light-lined convertible women's tankini comes in several sizes. The fabric is made of 82 percent nylon and 18 percent Spandex, while the inner lining is made with soft 100 percent polyester. Caring for this beach tankini is also easy.
Smart & Sexy Light Lined Convertible Swim Tankini, Style SA259:
- Women's tankini body material contents
- 82 percent nylon
- 18 percent Spandex material
- Lining is made of 100 percent polyester
- Hand wash with like colors
- Do not bleach, tumble dry or iron
- Hang dry in the shade
- Available in different sizes
- Stylish and cute women's tankini is a great addition to your summer wardrobe
Fabric Care Instructions: RINSE WITH COOL WATER AFTER WEARING. HAND WASH COLD WITH LIKE COLORS. DO NOT BLEACH. LINE DRY. DO NOT IRON
Explore this item
|Color:||Multicolor , Other|
|Fabric Content:||BODY: 82% NYLON, 18% SPANDEX, LINING:100% POLYESTER|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Brand:||Smart & Sexy|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.00 x 14.00 x 22.00 IN|
Ask a question
- Yes! it has underwire!by cinamin5/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this product does have underwire.by CommunityAnswer5/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's black! glad to see I am not the only one who couldn't tell!by cinamin4/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Smart & Sexy Light Lined Convertible Tankini is black in color.by CommunityAnswer4/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am pretty sure I have seen this in a 36B, but it sells out really fast! You can also check the Smart & Sexy website, but they also sell quickly. As noted in another description, they do run a little small, so a C cup might work for you. Or you could add a little "lift" in the bottom of the molded cup.by cinamin4/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?