About this item
The Smart Gear Smart Balance Bike is designed to develop your child's balance and coordination. It allows your child to sit and walk or run with the bike by pushing with his or her feet. If the bike starts to fall, children will instinctively regain their balance using their feet. The bike uses a limited steering radius to prevent it from jackknifing. Once kids gain some momentum and balance control, they can lift their feet up as they feel comfortable and start cruising. The Smart Gear Balance Bike has a flame design that runs from the handle bars to the back wheel. Features on this bike include non-toxic paints and lacquer, eco-friendly wood harvested from a replenishable source and rubberized handle bar grips. As your child grows, you can adjust the Smart Gear Bike's seat height for a comfortable fit.
A unique carry handle is incorporated in the bike's body, so you can easily put it in storage or in the car. The bike is recommended for children under 60 lbs.
Smart Gear Smart Balance Bike, Flame:
- Designed to develop a child's balance and coordination
- Allows child to sit and walk or run with the bike by pushing their feet
- Once child has gained momentum and balance control they can lift feet as they feel comfortable and start cruising
- Eco-friendly wood harvested from a replenishable source
- Formaldehyde free glue
- Non toxic paints and lacquer
- Carton made from recycled paper with water based ink printing
- Adjustable seat height to grow with your child
- Rubberized handle bar grips
- Limited steering radius to prevent jackknifing
- Pneumatic rubber tires with extra long tube valves
- Unique carry handle incorporated in the bike's body
- Measures 15"L x 22"W x 35"H
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 60 lbs
|Bike Type:||Balance Bikes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 22.0 x 35.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would say 2 and a half and up. The 2 year olds that used it got tired of holding it up and moving it. It was a lot of muscle and cordination at the same time. They were able to sit on it but it was hard to move.by Keepingkidsbusy12/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?