About this item
Do Not Offer Any Feed That Is Spoiled, Moldy, Rodent Or Insect-Infested, Or Abnormal In Appearance Or Odor, As It May Cause Illness.
Wheat Middlings, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Meal, Feeding Oatmeal, Dried Whey, Corn, Linseed Meal, Vegetable Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Dl-Methionine, Ferrous Carbine, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite, Thiamin Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hdyrochloride, Choline Chloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement. Note: This Product Was Made In A Facility That Handles Peanuts.
Provide Your Guinea Pigs With All The Small World Guinea Pig They Will Consume Each Day. Clean The Feeder Daily and Be Sure to Provide Fresh, Clean Water At All Times. Small World Guinea Pig Is A Complete Diet, No Additional Supplementation Is Necessary. Nutritious Treats Can Be Offered On An Occasional Basis. Reminder: Feed Is Perishable. Store This Product In A Cool, Dry Area Away from Rodents and Insects.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.38 x 11.13 x 10.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It can last for about two and a half months, however if you have a piggie that really loves to eat it'll be a little over a month and a half.by Nokturnal10/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have two guineas and I feed them a bowl everyday and it lasts me a good month i'd say. It's a big bag of 5 lbs. But also just depends on how much you feed your guineas. Bc mine get pellets but also hay and fresh vegetables everyday so each get a handful of pellets and not a huge big bowl full...just a palm full of pellets. However I would think that if you don't feed additional foods like hay and veggies everyday, you may fill your pet's bowl full of pellets more than me. Still I feed two guineas so I'm sure the bag will last at least close to a month even if you fed your one guinea two handfuls of pellets a day ;)by Citygirlnyc6/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have one guinea pig and this 5lb. bag lasts 2 months or longer. Her dish is filled once a week.by Splash835/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Seems like mine lasts for nearly 3 months. It is good quality for the money. I'v always heard, because of the vitamin C content, that pellets should be used up in 90 days. Also, it depends on how much you are feeding your guinea pig at one time. I feed my piggie 1/4 cup of pellets per day. Hope I have helped you a little.by Hoosiergal772/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On my bag, the ingredients say: wheat middlings, dehydrated alfalfa meal, soybean meal, corn distillers dried grains with solubles, feeding oatmeal, dried whey, corn, kindred meal, vegetable oil, calcium carbonate, monocalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphat, salt, DL-Methionine, ferrous carbonate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, manganese sulfate, zinc oxide, zinc sulfate, cobalt carbonate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3, vitaminE supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-polphosphate, thiamine mononitrate, niacin, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, choline chloride, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement.by Citygirlnyc12/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?