Sloggers Women's Garden Outfitters Premium Garden Clog
Customers also considered
- from $19.18
- from $20.74
- from $26.12
- from $23.07
- from $26.58
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Garden in comfort and style while wearing these Sloggers Women's Garden Outfitters Premium Garden Clogs. They are constructed with a waterproof design and can be cleaned easily with a garden hose. These Sloggers clogs feature brushed poly liners and removable insoles that wick away moisture as you work. They are available in multiple sizes and colors.
Sloggers Women's Garden Outfitters Premium Garden Clog:
- Premium-quality Sloggers clog
- Completely waterproof
- Can be easily hosed clean
- Superior comfort and durability for all-day wear
- Fun and fashionable waterproof clog
- Soft brushed poly liners
- Removable insole wicks away moisture
- Available in multiple sizes and colors
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.5 x 8.5 x 12.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Ok for narrow feetby Mamateebs7/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a 9.5 shoe and a 9 flip flop, I ordered the 9 in this and they fit great,by Craigie4/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry, I can't help, I never measured. I can say since I'm a half size & sized up like a boot, the fit would have been better if I had sized down, hope that is some helpby ggmarlie8/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I recommend 10. I normally wear 6.5 and bought 6. I believe I would be more comfortable in 7. These seemed to be made exact to the size, so a half size person should buy half larger size.by Ai4J2/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A 9 would work for you unless you have a wide foot. Then I'd say stick with the 10 if it's only in whole sizes.by Lemaswife12/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes on the traction and I think very hard rubber for the sole.by Donna50412/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think the sole is made from the same but heavier material than the shoe. I really can't address the non-slip question as I am always aware of the need for caution in wet circumstances & go carefully.by ggmarlie8/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know the material of the sole. I can affirm that this shoe has a good tread with good traction and non-slip features.by An anonymous customer2/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The whole shoe is made from rubber....very comfortable and light weight on your feet. It is a very study shoe as well. my husband and I wear ours daily. I even wear mine to town to do errands when it's raining...saves my good shoes from getting soiled.by JK203712/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not sure. my feet are medium and they fit comfortably snug...not wideby PamElkin6/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think they are wide, to me they are also about 1-size bigger than expected. I wear heavy socks with mine but if purchasing again I would size down instead of up (I wear a 1/2 size)by ggmarlie8/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they are wide, but you can wear a heavy sock with themby Conservativerod6/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?