Similar items in stock
Sloggers Women's Sloggers Waterproof Rain Boots
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Sloggers Women's Waterproof Rain Boots are an ideal choice to wear for gardening and during inclement weather. Made with a quality insole, this footwear will keep you comfortable while you're out and about. These Sloggers rain boots are made from a flexible and resilient resin with a wide opening, so you can tuck your pants in to help keep them dry. as well.
Sloggers Houndstooth Women's Sloggers Waterproof Rain Boots:
- Women's rain boots
- 100% waterproof
- High-quality premium insole for maximum comfort
- Wide opening makes it easy to tuck your pant cuff into the boot
- Made of a resilient resin that is flexible and not too stiff
- Tough and long wearing
- Easy clean up
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Women's Shoes|
|Color:||Multicolor , Other|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5005HT07|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.00 x 7.00 x 25.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes,the only problem I had was for the upper leg,the boot was a little snug around my upper leg.by abcoleman10/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby PeiPeiPeiPeiPei8/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'4" and the boot hits me halfway between ankle and knee.by AZTawanda7/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They hit lower calf.by Sitsallie3/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they have very good traction, you would have to wear thick socks to stay warm in snow and ice.by abcoleman10/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I wore them throughout our freak SC snow and was well pleased.by Sitsallie9/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?