Sloggers Black Men's Premium Garden Clog
Customers also considered
- from $15.67
- from $24.39
- from $21.13
- from $17.81
- from $17.09
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Relax, walk into town or tend to your garden while wearing the Premium Sloggers Clog. It has a comfortable, high-density insole and an exclusive liner that offers long lasting use. This clog for men slips on and off for easy wear.
Sloggers Black Men's Premium Garden Clog:
- Premium quality garden clog with all day comfort insole
- Good for the garden or kicking around town
- Has a high density insole and an exclusive liner
- Wear it all weekend
- Black garden clog
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Men's Shoes|
|Casual & Dress Shoe Style:||Clogs|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||261BK09|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 8.50 x 12.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It says anti-microbial & moisture wicking but doesn't identify the material. It appears to be a composite synthetic materialby RPetersTexas2/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The removable liner is anti microbial and wicks water. Shoe can be hosed off on the outside and when the liner is removed.by beaublue11/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Removable insert is anti-microbial and wicks water.by beaublue11/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The inside of this product is not waterproof.by CommunityAnswer11/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't laugh, but I take the inside lining out and put them on the top of the dishwasher. They come out great. They are so wonderful when I work in the garden, because I can hose them down when they get dirty. Definitely recommend these.by NanaYoda81/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are a rubber and the inserts come out so I suppose you could if your machine can handle something like this. I would check the manual on your machine and see if it's okay....the shoes are durable so it won't hurt them. We just rinse ours off outside or in the sink in the houseby JK20371/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?