About this item
The Slime-Smart Spair Flat Tire Repair Kit is a vital set that includes everything you will need for fixing your vehicle. With tire sealant and 12-Volt inflator, this flat tire repair kit can do the needful in fixing up your tire just within 15 minutes. This emergency tire repair kit features a unique portable design that makes it easy to carry with you during your travels. The compressor of this kit has built-in pressure gauge that acts with full force, and the locking nozzle of the air hose helps to pump in the required amount of air. This Slime tire repair kit with tire sealant and 12-Volt inflator will be found really useful in times of a long journey. The 12-volt tire inflator with gauge contains 16 oz of Slime tire sealant liquid, and the kit also includes two adapters, one ball needle and air valve with easy removable tight cap.
Slime Smart Spair Emergency Tire Repair:
- Emergency tire repair kit
- Portable, compact design
- Compressor has built-in pressure gauge
- On/off switch on Slime tire repair kit with tire sealant and 12-Volt inflator
- Air hose with locking nozzle
- Power outlet 12V adapter power cord with built-in 15 amp fuse
- 16 fluid oz. bottle of Slime tire sealant
- Cap with valve core removal tool
- Hose adapter kit including 2 adapters, a ball needle and an air valve
- Easy-to-follow instructions
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.75 x 3.25 x 6.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- In a word YES HECK YES the air hose it long enough to reach the back tires of my wagon so it should as well on SUVs or Trucksby Mansonfraek5/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The hose part is not that long but cord that goes in the cigarette lighter is definitely long enough to reach the rear tiresby Ciara5255/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the hose itself is not long, only about 18 - 24", but the cord from the cigerette lighter to the air compressor is long enough so you can carry the compressor all around your vehicle to each tire with ease. I have a large SUV and it reaches all tires. I have also parked next to someone, plugged the unit into my cigerette lighter and aired their tire up when they were parked about 5 feet from me.by memphisrei11/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Too short. I was very disappointed in all aspects of this air pump. The power cord is also too short.by travelmeister11/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it won't last long. Save it for emergencies.by travelmeister1/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I WOULDN'T RECOMMENDED THIS FOR NORMAL USE, MINE FAILED AFTER ABOUT 5 TIMES.by MACHINIST9725/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I put this in a tire that had a nail hole and then tested once a week for a month and didn't loose a drop of air the pump included it a little slow but works everytimeby Mansonfraek2/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Motorcycle tires are very light and Slime could cause an imbalance. Did you mean Louavull?by travelmeister1/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a section in the instructions for moped or powerbike I don't see why you couldn't it is made for tubeless tires in general so it should work on motorcycles if its strong enough to hold on large vehicles and scooters alikeby Mansonfraek12/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?