About this item
Satisfy your hunger while losing weight with a Slim-Fast Chocolate Cookie Bar. Each one has 15 of the most essential vitamins and minerals with 20 percent of your daily requirement of calcium. This dough cookie bar has only 200 calories per serving making it a suitable substitute for your breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Slim-Fast Chocolate Cookie Dough Meal Bar, 5-Count:
- 0 g trans fat
- 10g of protein
- 7g of fiber
- No partially hydrated oil
- 15 essential vitamins and minerals
- 5-count Slim-Fast meal bar has 200 calories per serving size
See all diet foods and drinks
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.642|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.63 x 2.25 x 5.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
- Breakfast & Lunchby Phantom1237/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are part of the Slimfast 3-2-1 plan. You replace two of your meals with either a shake or one of the meal bars, you eat one sensible (500 calorie) meal a day, and you eat 3 snacks (100 calorie) per day.by MadMom078/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you do the Slimfast plan, it's three of the Slimfast snacks, two of these bars, and then one small meal a day.by QueenofheartsJ11/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Slim Fast 3-2-1 plan is pretty simple. Each day you have 3 snacks (each approx 100 calories), 2 Slim Fast shakes or meal bars (each approx 200 calories), and 1 well balanced meal (500 calories). So everyday you can have any combination of shakes or meal bars to get you your two.by 19Anonymous7/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Replace a meal or regular snack with one twice a day, and eat one regular meal.by SDBud3/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?