Skywalker Trampolines Lily Pad 3.3' Trampoline with Enclosure
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Little children can work off bouncy energy without fear of accidents thanks to this Skywalker Trampolines Lily Pad 3.3' Trampoline with Enclosure. It features netting all around that rises higher than your child's height, meaning he or she will not fall off. The Lily Pad trampoline comes with steel frame material and a green jump surface. It has a gap-free enclosure design that attaches to the jumping surface and eliminates gaps. The kids' trampoline with enclosure has a padded foam frame and handle to provide a soft handle for little bouncers as they balance their way through jumping. This provides stability and safety for your children as they bounce in the backyard or inside the house, wherever it fits comfortably.
Skywalker Trampolines Lily Pad 3.3' Trampoline with Enclosure:
- Shape: round
- Frame color: gray
- Jump surface color: green
- Frame material: steel
- Jump surface material: polypropylene
- Lily Pad trampoline weight limit: 100 lbs
- Trampolines Lily Pad adventure bouncer
- Gap-free enclosure design attaches to the jumping surface, eliminating gaps
- Reinforced zipper secures the enclosure door to provide a secure bouncing area for young children
- Padded foam enclosure frame and handle provide a soft handle for little bouncers to use for support as they develop their balancing and bouncing skills
- Wide frame base and arched enclosure poles provide stability and safety as children bounce
- Stretch bands provide a fun yet soft bounce with no springs and no worry about little fingers
- Kids' trampoline with enclosure dimensions:
- Overall height (top to bottom): 55"
- Overall width (side to side): 40"
- Overall depth (front to back): 40"
- Overall product weight: 18 lbs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||18.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||40.0 x 40.0 x 55.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Extremely light. I move mine all the timeby nycgirl4l11/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It may be 15pounds, very easy to move.by GammieCM9/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The trampoline is really easy to pick up and move to another spot. However, I did find out that, unless you have sliding doors, you have to take it down and re assemble it everytime you want to bring it in the house or outside. But I can easily pick it up and walk with ease to where I want to put it.by Manarose199/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes light to moveby ggmama17/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No once its built its a pain to take apart and store. If you have the room in a corner its not that big.by nycgirl4l11/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not easily storable. Once you put it together, it stays together. I would not recommend taking it apart each time, that is WAY to much work.by Manarose194/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- enclosure must come off and be disassembled, but this only takes removal of five screws.by dx91002/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not easily Stored. Put it together in my Living room. (mistake) Had to take it apart to et into the play room! Not fun!by HumboldtMom70712/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depending on the size of room. But no you can have it in a room but I would suggest you build it in the room you want it in. Unsure if itll fit through doorwaysby nycgirl4l11/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Perfect size for the bedroom.by GammieCM9/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on how big your bedroom is... I have mine sitting against the wall in my front room. Get a tape measure, pick a spot in the room, and measure 40 inches. If it fits, great! If not, you might want to find another spot! Good luck!by Manarose1911/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 40" circle that is the area it needsby dx910011/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?