Skywalker Trampolines 15' Round Trampoline and Enclosure - Blue
Customers also considered
- $319.00 List price $499.00Save $180.00
- $249.00 List price $389.00Save $140.00
- from $406.91
- $529.00 Was $630.00Save $101.00
- $269.00 List price $389.00Save $120.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
There's plenty of room for backyard jumping fun with the Skywalker Trampolines 15' Round Trampoline and Enclosure. This trampoline and enclosure combo will keep your children both entertained and active. The trampoline and enclosure features a frame assembly that uses heavy-gauged, rust-resistant galvanized steel and T-sockets at each trampoline and enclosure joint to create a secure frame. The unique No-Gap enclosure attaches the enclosure netting directly to the jump mat v-rings using a buttonhole feature with no ropes to thread. All parts are made with durable UV-protected material for increased weather resistance. Your family will enjoy safe family fun for years to come!
Skywalker Trampolines 15' Round Trampoline and Enclosure - Blue:
- 15' trampoline with 143 square feet of jumping surface
- Frame constructed of rust-resistant galvanized steel
- 96 rust-resistant 6.5" springs provide superior bounce
- Jumping mat is made from heavy-duty, UV-protected polypropylene for strength and durability
- Enclosure netting made of high-quality polyethylene material for increased durability and UV protection
- 6 W-shaped legs for added stability
- Trampoline Frame Height: 36.5"
- Meets or exceeds all ASTM safety standards
- Recommended for ages 6 and above with a 200-lb weight capacity
- 1-year frame warranty; 90-day materials warranty
- Patented No-Gap enclosure system attaches net to jump mat at every spring, eliminating dangerous gaps (Patent #RE45, 182)
- Reinforced T-sockets stabilize the upper enclosure frame and prevent structural twisting
- Springs located on the outside of the enclosure and covered with an extra-wide UV-protected spring pad for added protection
- Dual-closure system secures net entrance with both a vertical zipper and positive latch clips
- Enclosure poles are foam padded and angled at the top for added distance between net and poles
- Adult assembly required
- Tools and instruction manual included
- Enclosure system
- Assembly tools
- Owner's Manual
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||126.3|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- legs do not adjust. digging sounds easier than another alternative.. which would be to cut some plumber black pipe to different legths and build your own legs... each leg is a W with 2 extension pieces.... you could make your own extension pieces at home depotby 40with3kids12/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The height of the legs do not adjust. You need adequate ground clearance so a level section under the trampoline is recommended.by Marquel5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your area needs to be level. Legs don't adjust.by biGGGGdaddy5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Flat, very flat. legs don't adjust.by TeamSobie5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no - though we do in high windsby Marquel11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You do not have to. Some people choose to if they live in a very windy area but it is not necessary.by SerenaR12/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We recommend using the wind stakes that we offer.by An anonymous customer12/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine isn't, but you'll want to make sure it sits leveled. We've had 8 or so elementary school-aged kids on it at the same time and no problems. It's one of my best purchases...the kids still love it after a few years.by JSHRO12/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The enclosure contains a zipper at the entrance way.by An anonymous customer12/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's a zip and has held up well for us!by JSHRO10/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The opening is a zipper with also 3 plactic clips. My kids just use the zipper as the 3 clips are on the outside the zipper and not reachable anyway! What parent is going to stand by the door and close the 3 clips everytime the kids enter the trampoline?? The zipper has held up well though.by ParentinPA210/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It zips, and has a plastic clasp to keep little ones in or out :)by Bonnie201112/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (1)Was this answer helpful?