Skywalker Trampolines 15' Round Trampoline and Enclosure - Blue
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
There's plenty of room for backyard jumping fun with the Skywalker Trampolines 15' Round Trampoline and Enclosure. This trampoline and enclosure combo will keep your children both entertained and active. The trampoline and enclosure features a frame assembly that uses heavy-gauged, rust-resistant galvanized steel and T-sockets at each trampoline and enclosure joint to create a secure frame. The unique No-Gap enclosure attaches the enclosure netting directly to the jump mat v-rings using a buttonhole feature with no ropes to thread. All parts are made with durable UV-protected material for increased weather resistance. Your family will enjoy safe family fun for years to come!
Skywalker Trampolines 15' Round Trampoline and Enclosure - Blue:
- 15' trampoline with 143 square feet of jumping surface
- Frame constructed of rust-resistant galvanized steel
- 96 rust-resistant 6.5" springs provide superior bounce
- Jumping mat is made from heavy-duty, UV-protected polypropylene for strength and durability
- Enclosure netting made of high-quality polyethylene material for increased durability and UV protection
- 6 W-shaped legs for added stability
- Trampoline Frame Height: 36.5"
- Meets or exceeds all ASTM safety standards
- Recommended for ages 6 and above with a 200-lb weight capacity
- 1-year frame warranty; 90-day materials warranty
- Patented No-Gap enclosure system attaches net to jump mat at every spring, eliminating dangerous gaps (Patent #RE45, 182)
- Reinforced T-sockets stabilize the upper enclosure frame and prevent structural twisting
- Springs located on the outside of the enclosure and covered with an extra-wide UV-protected spring pad for added protection
- Dual-closure system secures net entrance with both a vertical zipper and positive latch clips
- Enclosure poles are foam padded and angled at the top for added distance between net and poles
- Adult assembly required
- Tools and instruction manual included
- Enclosure system
- Assembly tools
- Owner's Manual
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||126.3|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- swtc 1500 http://www.skywalkerholdings.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=SKY&Category_Code=PARTby 40with3kids11/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I thought the 1500 had 6 legs but this one says 4. No wonder we're confused!by pastasmom11/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Do you already own one? Or are you thinking of ordering one? Because the model number changes every year.by SerenaR7/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This is NOT the SWTC1591. This is the SWTC1500!by Berryfamily11/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- The model number is SWTC1591by An anonymous customer11/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- legs do not adjust. digging sounds easier than another alternative.. which would be to cut some plumber black pipe to different legths and build your own legs... each leg is a W with 2 extension pieces.... you could make your own extension pieces at home depotby 40with3kids5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The height of the legs do not adjust. You need adequate ground clearance so a level section under the trampoline is recommended.by Marquel5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your area needs to be level. Legs don't adjust.by biGGGGdaddy5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Flat, very flat. legs don't adjust.by TeamSobie5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no stakes. 6 w legs, the thing doesn't move in my yardby 40with3kids11/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Marquel11/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No but we bought a kit at Walmart.com that included the stakes, a ladder, and a shoe holder for 49.88 or the stakes are 25.99, I ordered the kit because you get more for your buck and we like it.by krisanna11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but we live in a very windy area and have had no trouble with it moving around at all.by biGGGGdaddy11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?