Similar items in stock
Skylanders Swap Force Jolly Bumble Blast (Universal)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Bumble Blast - The Perfect Swarm! Bumble Blast started life as a humble beehive in the Radiant Mountains, where for ages the bees made the sweetest, most magical honey in all of Skylanders. When Kaos heard about this 'super honey,' he wanted it all for himself and soon launched an attack on the peaceful bees. But when his minions arrived to plunder everything the bees had created, they were met by Bumble Blast. He alone had been home to the bees and considered himself their protector. Using the power of the magic honey, Bumble Blast valiantly battled the evil minions, who felt his powerful sting that day. Afterward, Bumble Blast roamed Skylanders as a protector of nature, where he soon joined with the Skylanders.
- Bring Skylanders to life by placing them on the Portal of Power - they remember in-game experiences and upgrades.
- Unique abilities for each character, play more to unlock special moves.
- Each Skylanders single toy pack includes: A Skylanders figure, trading card, sticker sheet, and web code.
- ESRB Rating: UNRATED
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.19|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.27 x 4.14 x 2.8|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hello, I bought this one through Walmart.com and received it no problem I have not Heard about any RE-CALL THOUGH?? Maybe like you said they put it on the shelf before They were supposed to? I would not worry about it, the one I bought looks fine and safe! Happy New Year!!by JOMAMA32112/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you are right. They weren't supposed to be placed on the shelf yet. They are not recalled. That Walmart just released them too early. They won't be available until the 15th.by Shannon82112/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products