About this item
Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure lets kids take on the role of a powerful Portal Master who can control over 30 different characters, including the beloved purple dragon Spyro. Each of these heroes is a protector of Skylands, an amazing mysterious world which has been taken over by a sinister Portal Master known as Kaos; a powerful enemy that has frozen the Skylanders as toys and banished them to Earth. Only the players of Skylanders Spyro's Adventure can help return these heroes back to their world by embarking on an adventurous journey where they will explore mythical lands, battle menacing, outlandish creatures, collect treasures, and solve challenging puzzles as a part of a quest to save Skylands.
- Interaction Figures - Skylanders Spyro's Adventure offers over 30 characters to bring out the kid in everyone. It's all about choice, and each interaction figure has their own unique and expressive personality, powers and abilities which provide distinct advantages and skill sets for various levels, obstacles and enemies.
- Toys with Brains - Each interaction figure contains a "brain" that remembers the player's shared experiences and leveled-up abilities (e.g. stats, ability and attack upgrades, and gold collected) directly within each toy. This allows players to personally customise and power-up their characters, as well as take their interaction figures on-the-go to bring them to life on a friend's 'Portal of Power' for co-op play and player-versus-player arena battles.
- Categories, Strategy & Collectability - Interaction figures are classified by element types (Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Life, Undead, Magic, and Tech) and each has their own heroic challenges that are unlocked as more characters are collected. Players can collect and then strategically select their favorite characters within the different element types to go up against certain enemies, obstacles, and puzzles as well as access new areas within the different levels of the game.
- The Portal of Power - The mystical Portal of Power serves as a gateway between our world and the amazing game world, allowing you to 'Bring Your Toys to Life' by teleporting real-world toys directly into the game for players to control when placed upon the Portal of Power.
- Exploration - As the tale unfolds, players will encounter a variety of vivid environments, each with its own unique look and feel, and each providing different challenges, puzzles, and the discovery of secret areas, rewards and mini-games.
- Co-Operative Play - Players can join forces with friends and drop in and out of each level with as many different interaction figures as they like. Different strategies can come into play as players can select their favorite characters to tag-team against certain obstacles, hazards and/or enemies within the different levels of the game.
- Player vs. Player - A classic battle mode provides a selection of different game modes and arena maps for players to face off against each other. Each unique arena map contains a variety of obstacles, hazards and power-ups. Players will want to make sure they build up their army of different characters and level them all up to battle their friends on equal ground.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Cartoon Violence
|Genre:||Action & Adventure|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 6.0 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.