Similar items in stock
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack (Nintendo 3DS)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
For generations, the Skylanders have used their magical powers and weapons to protect Skylands. But now, an evil tyrant has frozen them and banished them to Earth. Only you can put them on the Portal of Power and bring them back to life in their world to save Skylands forever. Put two Skylanders on the Portal of Power and battle with your friend or go head-to-head in the battle arenas to see who is the best Portal Master. The Skylanders are so powerful that they remember their in-game experiences and upgrades as they explore the mysterious world of Skylanders, battle menacing creatures and collect treasures. The Starter Pack includes the game, three Skylanders action figures, the Portal of Power peripheral, a poster and trading cards - everything players need to experience the highly anticipated mingling of digital and physical play that only Skylanders Spyro's Adventure can deliver.
- Interaction Figures - Skylanders Spyro's Adventure offers over 30 characters to bring out the kid in everyone. It's all about choice, and each interaction figure has their own unique and expressive personality, powers and abilities which provide distinct advantages and skill sets for various levels, obstacles and enemies.
- Toys with Brains - Each interaction figure contains a "brain" that remembers the player's shared experiences and leveled-up abilities (e.g. stats, ability and attack upgrades, and gold collected) directly within each toy. This allows players to personally customise and power-up their characters, as well as take their interaction figures on-the-go to bring them to life on a friend's 'Portal of Power' for co-op play and player-versus-player arena battles.
- Categories, Strategy & Collectability - Interaction figures are classified by element types (Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Life, Undead, Magic, and Tech) and each has their own heroic challenges that are unlocked as more characters are collected. Players can collect and then strategically select their favorite characters within the different element types to go up against certain enemies, obstacles, and puzzles as well as access new areas within the different levels of the game.
- The Portal of Power - The mystical Portal of Power serves as a gateway between our world and the amazing game world, allowing you to 'Bring Your Toys to Life' by teleporting real-world toys directly into the game for players to control when placed upon the Portal of Power.
- Exploration - As the tale unfolds, players will encounter a variety of vivid environments, each with its own unique look and feel, and each providing different challenges, puzzles, and the discovery of secret areas, rewards and mini-games.
- Co-Operative Play - Players can join forces with friends and drop in and out of each level with as many different interaction figures as they like. Different strategies can come into play as players can select their favorite characters to tag-team against certain obstacles, hazards and/or enemies within the different levels of the game.
- Player vs. Player - A classic battle mode provides a selection of different game modes and arena maps for players to face off against each other. Each unique arena map contains a variety of obstacles, hazards and power-ups. Players will want to make sure they build up their army of different characters and level them all up to battle their friends on equal ground.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Cartoon Violence
|Genre:||Action & Adventure|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 5.5 x 3.0|
Ask a question
- No, You must have the DS3. The portal can only communicate with that system.by Starsfire11/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there is a extra area on Nintendo 3DS games therefore the slot on the Nintendo 3DS is bigger and enough to have 3DS games go into the slot. If a Nintendo 3DS cartridge was to go into a Nintendo DSi XL it wouldn't fit.by Elmerelia11/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry, but this game only works on a Nintendo 3ds; because the cartridge is a little different.by Ramatsu11/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well if you have a 3ds, then yes. If you are not sure if you have a 3ds or a dsi just count the number of cameras; 3 for a 3ds (two on the out side and one on the inside) and 2 for a dsi (one on the outside and one on the inside).by Ramatsu11/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?