Skylanders Giants (Portal Owner Pack) (PS3)
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Skylanders Giants builds upon the breakthrough fundamentals of the first game - merging the physical and virtual realms with an innovative line of cross-platform toy figures that have "brains," which players everywhere can magically bring to life in the world of Skylands. This installment of the franchise features a variety of new characters, new challenges, a thrilling new story-driven adventure, and advanced integration across console, handheld, mobile and online.
- Going Big: Skylanders Giants introduces eight new highly collectible figures that are more than twice the size of the main skylanders cast in both physical and virtual form. Their in-game powers and abilities reflect their colossal scale.
- Bright Lights: Helping to further the real world magic of bringing toys to life, Skylanders Giants includes a set of characters that feature spectacular new light technology integrated into the toys, allowing the figure to light up when near or on the Portal of Power. These characters have additional in-game benefits as well. Batteries are not required.
- Brand New Skylanders: Eight new regular sized skylanders, each with their own unique powers, abilities, and personality, join the adventure alongside the Giants.
- Forward Compatibility: Every beloved character from Skylanders Spyro's Adventure is 100% compatible with Skylanders Giants, leveled-up stats and customizations intact.
- Wider Worlds: Portal Masters will see all new arenas and more gameplay options in Battle Mode for exciting head-to-head play, as well as enhanced Elemental Zones, new Hero Challenges, and other features that encourage players to collect and level up every character.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Cartoon Violence
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 3.13 x 10.38|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. To use the giants, do I need to buy a portal, or can I use the spyro's portal in the regular skylanders game?
- No just get the portal owners set.by HukeOKC2/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If it's for the same system then No, you can use the regular portal with the Giants game.by 14Xailel1/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can us the same portal. but you need the new game to use the giants. They have a package called portal owners pack thats only the game and 1 giant. This is for people who already have the old game. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Skylanders-Giants-Portal-Owner-Pack-PS3/21092443by Chris24941/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the old portal will work just fine that's why there selling starter packs with out portals.by Atreyu1234567891/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- comes with that 1 giant and the game no portalby Chris249411/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the starter kit with the portal comes with one faint and 2 regular sky landers figures.by Atreyu12345678910/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The portal owner pack comes with the Giant figure Tree Rex, and the game. All other figures will be available separately or in multi-packs just like the original Skylanders characters.by Jody22711/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the difference between the Starter Pack and the Portal Pack and do the need both?
- The starter pack has the portal with it. The portal owner pack means you already have the portal which is the round stand the figures go on to play them in the game.by HukeOKC12/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The starter pack comes with more skylanders and the portal owners pack is if you have a portal for your system of choice all ready and just need the game and a giant. No, you do not need both. and No, you can not use a wii portal for a ps3 or a ps3 portal for an Xbox 360.by 14Xailel8/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have the original Skylanders game already, then you should have the portal. The portal is the small platform that the figurines are placed on. If you already have that, then you don't need another portal, you just need the Skylander Giants game and the Giant figurines.by GoodEric12/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?