About this item
Prism Break - The Beam is Supreme! Prism Break was once a fearsome rock golem who didn't like to be disturbed. Then, an accidental cave-in left him buried underground. One hundred years later, a mining expedition digging for valuable jewels discovered him by chance with a well-placed blow from a pick-axe - something Prism Break doesn't talk about. After 100 years of solitude, he found that the pressure of the earth had transformed him emotionally as well as physically, turning his crude rocky arms into incredible gems with powerful energy. Grateful for being free of his earthly prison, Prism Break decided to put his new abilities to good use and dedicated himself to protecting Skylands.
- LightCore characters light up without batteries when placed near the Portal of Power.
- Defeat all surrounding enemies when placed in the game.
- Different poses from their regular model.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.204|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.267 x 4.133 x 2.834|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, all the Skylanders and Skylander Giants (series 1 and 2) are compatible with each other. Both series works with the Skylanders Giants game for xbox360, Wii, PS3, ect.by NextAg2B1/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- "Reposed" or "light core" versions of the original skylanders work in the original game. New Giants and core characters only work in the new game. All characters work in the new game. For more information click compatibility on this page: http://www.skylanders.com/giants/parentsby MRedRaider11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?