Skylanders Giants: Lightcore - Prism Break (Universal)
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Prism Break - The Beam is Supreme! Prism Break was once a fearsome rock golem who didn't like to be disturbed. Then, an accidental cave-in left him buried underground. One hundred years later, a mining expedition digging for valuable jewels discovered him by chance with a well-placed blow from a pick-axe - something Prism Break doesn't talk about. After 100 years of solitude, he found that the pressure of the earth had transformed him emotionally as well as physically, turning his crude rocky arms into incredible gems with powerful energy. Grateful for being free of his earthly prison, Prism Break decided to put his new abilities to good use and dedicated himself to protecting Skylands.
- LightCore characters light up without batteries when placed near the Portal of Power.
- Defeat all surrounding enemies when placed in the game.
- Different poses from their regular model.
|Video Game Platform:||Universal|
|Video Game Collection:||Skylanders|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||047875845510|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.27 x 4.13 x 2.83 IN|
Ask a question
- Yes, all the Skylanders and Skylander Giants (series 1 and 2) are compatible with each other. Both series works with the Skylanders Giants game for xbox360, Wii, PS3, ect.by NextAg2B1/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- "Reposed" or "light core" versions of the original skylanders work in the original game. New Giants and core characters only work in the new game. All characters work in the new game. For more information click compatibility on this page: http://www.skylanders.com/giants/parentsby MRedRaider11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?