About this item
Never let your tools run out of power wherever you go with the Skil SB18C SB18A 18V Ni-Cd Battery. The device lets you juice up your electrical power tools and other equipment even when there's no power outlet around. The Skil cordless drill battery provides optimum performance and features a built-in charge meter that will show you the remaining supply of battery power available. Equipped with a quick release button, this rechargeable drill battery can be easily removed from the tool when you do not need it. The 18v battery is compatible with all Skil 18V X drive tools. Offering 1.2 amps hour power, this practical accessory is easy to operate and use. It is designed to deliver optimum performance for both home and office devices.
Skil SB18C SB18A 18V Ni-Cd Battery:
- 18v battery with built-in charge meter that shows the remaining supply of battery
- For use with Skil models: 2810, 2888, 2895, 2897, 2898, 4570, 5850, 5995, 7305 and 9350
- Quick release button
- Battery can be removed from the tool when not in use
- Offers 1.2 amps hour power
- Rechargeable battery
- Part of the Skil SelectSystem line
- For use both for the home and the office
- Cordless and easy to operate
|Battery Type:||Nickel Cadmium|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.4 x 8.43 x 7.81|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Look at the label on the battery---probably the sc118 or sc318by Fractal5/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bottom of mine is marked sc118 output voltage 9.6-18 at 1Amp It charges all skill slide style batteries 9.6v- 18v.by boisetoolguy3/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. For the batteries SB18C and SB18A you may use charger SC118.by SkilToolsSupport4/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. can i use battery model sb18c insted of model sb18a for my drill model 2887-b4 with same chargerer
- Yes, that battery will work.by CommunityAnswer5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. Yes, you can use the SC18C battery with your current charger.by SkilToolsSupport5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?