Customers also considered
- $14.99 Was $19.96Save $4.97
- $17.99 List price $19.99Save $2.00
- $9.78 Was $29.99Save $20.21
- $9.90 Was $19.96Save $10.06
- $29.96 List price $49.96Save $20.00
- $11.92 Was $16.32Save $4.40
- $14.26 Was $19.96Save $5.70
- $11.96 Was $19.96Save $8.00
- $16.20 Was $19.55Save $3.35
- $11.79 Was $39.96Save $28.17
- $14.88 Was $39.96Save $25.08
- $12.88 Was $19.96Save $7.08
- $15.97 Was $19.96Save $3.99
- $18.24 Was $19.96Save $1.72
- $11.96 Was $39.96Save $28.00
- $14.99 Was $29.93Save $14.94
About this item
About this item
Skate 3 breaks new ground by taking all of the camaraderie and competitive excitement of real-life skateboarding and bringing it to the hands of gamers. Whether online or offline, players can now team up to build the ultimate skate crew in the definitive skateboarding co-op experience. In Skate 3, players take part in team-based challenges, compete against rival crews and leave their mark on the all-new skater's paradise,
- Team Up. Throw Down. - Work together to take on challenges and progress together through the career campaign or slay all suckers in head-to-head competitive battles for bragging rights. Players can keep tabs on the happenings of their teammates and rivals with Skate.Feed, the all-new game and web social network.
- New City, More Tricks, More Skate - Say hello to darkslides, underflips, and the all-new skate mecca, Port Carverton - featuring unique districts, plazas, skateparks and endless lines, this is the true skater's paradise.
- Build a Brand, Become a Mogul - Form teams and rise up to become a skate industry mogul by selling boards. From completing online challenges to creating skate parks to having your graphics downloaded, almost everything skaters do in the game counts towards their progression.
- Skate.Create and Share - Returning favorites Skate.Reel and Skate.Graphics are back. The all-new Skate.Park is an open canvas for players to create their dream plaza or mega-ramp park. Once created, they can share their masterpieces with the world by uploading them directly from their console.
- Always Room For Meat - Hall of Meat is back and gnarlier than ever. Gamers can brutalize their skaters in the harshest ways possible with all-new total body control bails. Get ready for carnage that is sure to make players cringe.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Crude Humor, Language, Suggestive Themes, Drug Reference, and Mild Violence
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||PlayStation 3|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||19292|
|Genre:||Action & Adventure|
|Required Peripherals:||Controller (Rumble)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.00 x 5.00 x 0.50 IN|
Ask a question
- No The Greatset Hits version does not include the Skate Share Pack DLC code inside. Only the original does new. Also the original is not region locked like the GH edition is..Dont be fooled..because WALMART is showing this one..but does not have this versionby customer3/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Greatest Hit version of a game is the same game at a lower price and a different label.by CommunityAnswer3/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you just use the controler that comes with the PS3by turkdude12/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $11.00 Was $14.33Save $3.33