About this item
Some of today's most talented knitting designers have created a gorgeous collection of shawls; wraps and scarves that explore the possibilities of color; fiber and stitch. Each designer took one idea and transformed it into three different patterns; resulting in dozens of sensational designs.
Sixth & Springs Books Shawls, Wraps And Scarves:
- Some of today's most talented knitting designers have created a gorgeous collection of shawls, wraps and scarves that explore the possibilities of color, fiber and stitch
- Each designer took one idea and transformed it into three different patterns, resulting in dozens of sensational designs
- Knit in a beautiful array of fibers from Classic Elite Yarns, these designs will dazzle knitters with their originality and versatility
- Choose your favorite from each trio or knit them all
- The possibilities are endless
- Softcover; 160 pages
- Published 2012
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.01|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 8.0 x 0.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.