Six Star Pro Nutrition Whey Protein Plus French Vanilla, 2 lb
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Scientifically Superior To Regular Whey Protein**. Forces Lean Muscle Growth Fast!* Scientifically Engineered Musclebuilding Accelerators*. Delivers Powerful Amino Acids For Rapid Muscle & Strength Gains*. Scientifically Engineered With: Ultra Pure Whey Protein. Potent Muscle Building Cofactor*. Muscle Growth Accelerators*. 27 Grams Of Bcaas Per Max Daily Dose!
- Six Star Muscle - Six Star Muscle Is A Cutting-Edge Advanced Line Of Supplements Scientifically Engineered To Accelerate Muscle Growth, Increase Strength, Get Cut And Enhance Muscle Performance. Each Six Star Muscle Supplement Is Strategically Formulated For Bodybuilders Using Researched Key Ingredients T0 Deliver Dramatic Results. Over 50 Scientific Studies Support The Effectiveness Of The Key Ingredients Found In Six Star Muscle Supplements. Bottom Line: Your Muscles Demand Advanced Supplements And That's Exactly What Six Star Muscle Gives You - Advanced Formulas To Deliver Results.* Six Star Muscle Professional Strength Whey Protein - Six Star Professional Strength Whey Protein Is A Scientifically Engineered Anabolic Protein Formula That's Designed To Force Massive Lean Muscle Growth Fast.* The Professional Strength Whey Protein Formula Is Built On A Foundation Of Ultra Pure Whey Protein - One Of The Most Bioavailable Forms Of Protein Available In The World. But It Doesn't Stop There. Professional Strength Whey Protein Is Much More Than Regular Whey Protein. As Powerful As It Is, Regular Whey Protein Has Limitations. Using The Latest Advancements In Protein Supplement Science, Professional Strength Whey Protein Overcomes The Limiting Factors Of Regular Protein Supplements. Professional Strength Whey Protein Is Packed With A Scientifically Researched Musclebuilding Accelerator And Works To Quickly Spike Your Blood Amino Acid Levels And Shuttle A Whopping 52 Grams Of Protein For Maximum Growth.** The Six Star Muscle Professional Strength Whey Protein Key Ingredients Are Tested In A University, Gold-Standard Scientific Study To Be Superior To Regular Whey Protein For Building Muscle And Increasing Strength. The Proof Is In The Science: **In One 6-Week Study, Individuals Taking The Key Ingredients In Six Star Whey Protein Gained, On Average, More Lean Mass Than Subjects Using Regular Whey Protein (8.8 Vs. 5.1 Lbs.).* Six Star Professional Strength Whey Protein Is The Musclebuilding Solution Bodybuilders Need For Fast, Extreme Results.*
- *These Statements Have Not Been Evaluated By The Food And Drug Administration. This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease.
- Scientifically Engineered Nitric Oxide Formula*.
- Tastes Great! Mixes Instantly!
- 52G Of Protein For Maximum Muscle!**,*
- Builds Muscle Fast!*
Warning Text: Not Intended For Use By Persons Under 18. Do Not Use If Pregnant Or Nursing. Discontinue Use And Consult A Medical Doctor If You Experience Unusual Symptoms. Do Not Use If You Have Had A Myocardial Infarction (Heart Attack). Inhalation May Amplify The Inflammatory Response In People With Asthma. Consult A Medical Doctor Before Use If You Have Been Treated For, Or Diagnosed With, Or Have A Family History Of Any Medical Condition, Or If You Are Using Any Prescription Or Over-The-Counter Drug(S), Including Blood Thinners. Consult A Medical Doctor Before Starting Any Diet Or Exercise Program. Do Not Exceed Recommended Serving. Improper Use Of This Product Will Not Improve Results And Is Not Advised. Use Only As Directed. Do Not Refrigerate. Do Not Use If Packaging Has Been Tampered With. Store In A Cool, Dry Place (60F To 80F). Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Notice: Use This Product As A Food Supplement Only. Do Not Use For Weight Reduction.
Ingredients: Amino-Syn Musclebuilding Blend 3,512 Mg (Creatine Monohydrate, Taurine, L-Glutamine, Oleic Acid, Mcts (Medium Chain Triglycerides), L-Cysteine, L-Histidine, L-Proline, L-Leuche, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Arginine Pyroglutamate, Inositol, L-Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, L-Tyrosine, L-Lysine HCI, L-Threonine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Methionine). Other Ingredients: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate (Providing Di-, Tri-, Oligo-, And Polypeptides), Whey Protein Isolate (Ion-Exchanged 97% Purity), Partially Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Concentrate), Maltodextrin, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Guar Gum, Soy Lecithin, Carboxymethylcellulose, Acesulfame-Potassium, Sucralose, Sunflower Nutritional Supplement (Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Tocopherols (As Preservative)). Contains Milk And Soy Ingredients.
Instructions: Directions: Add 1 Serving (1 Heaping Scoop) Of Six Star Professional Strength Whey Protein To 4 Oz. Of Cold Water Or Skim Milk, Mix With Spoon, And Consume Immediately. **For Maximum Muscle Growth With Weight Training, Consume 2 Servings (2 Heaping Scoops) Of Six Star Professional Strength Whey Protein Up To 3 Times Daily For A Minimum Of 6 Weeks. Consume 10 Glasses Of Water Daily For General Health. Do Not Exceed 6 Servings (6 Scoops) In A 24-Hour Period. Maintain An Adequate State Of Hydration During Use. Note: To Maintain Product Freshness, Store In A Cool, Dry Place. This Product Is Sold By Weight, So Some Settling May Occur. Shake Container Before Use.
Explore this item
|Number of Pieces:||1|
|Form:||Powders , Health|
|Material:||Ultra-Premium Whey Protein Blend (whey protein con|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1662212|
|Digital Video Formats:||Plastic Containers|
|Assembled Product Weight:||1.00 Ounces|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 6.00 x 8.50 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||15|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1.50 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 1 g||5%|
|Cholesterol 70 mg||23%|
|Sodium 70 mg||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate 8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.50 g||2%|
|Sugars 3 g|
|Protein 26 g||52%|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
This is not isolate. They do have an isolate version though.by NakedInTheSun7/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
It contains Isolate and Concentrate.by Azriel10108/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
six star professional strength whey protein french vanillaby rpola698/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?
It doesn't taste much like either. It is best described as chalky. A banana added helps alot.by NakedInTheSun7/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Vanilla cream is the only vanilla that i have seen at the 4 walmarts near my location.by swampdog816/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
It could be ground pieces of the actual vanilla bean pod if they use them. A lot of organic vanilla products have black specks. Or it could be bugs. Either way, it's protein.by oompa65654/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?