Sit N Stroll - Convertible Car Seat and Stroller
About this item
About this item
The Sit N Stroll convertible car seat is suitable for infants and toddlers up to 40 pounds, and converts easily from a car seat to a stroller in seconds.
- As a car seat, it is rated to 30 pounds in rear-facing position and 40 pounds in forward-facing position
- Sit N Stroll converts easily to a full function stroller for children up to 40 pounds
- The Sit N Stroll is an FAA-certified flight seat
- Additionally transitions to a booster seat for dining
- Converts from car seat to stroller in seconds
- 3 harness positions accommodate your child as he or she grows
- Center-pull harness adjusts to provide a snug fit
- Equipped with LATCH system that meets new child restraint regulations
- Adjustable height handle
- Infant head bolster provides support for infant's head
- Plush seat, shoulder and crotch pads
- Retractable stroller wheels fully shielded from automobile seat
- For infants and toddlers up to 40 lbs.
- Model: 8064-5
|Travel Solutions:||FAA-Certified Flight Seat|
|Age End:||8 Years|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||22.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.0 x 18.0 x 19.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How suitable is this for a newborn? Does the seat incline? How difficult is it to change from seat to stroller? Will my back hurt?
- I suffer from lower back pain and I don't find it too hard to get the chair in and out of the car while baby is little. I can still do it now my baby is 20lbs, but that is into a mini-van. I wouldn't want to be trying to get it into a lower seated car like a sedan. And I won't want to be doing it for too much longer.by SandyCo28/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I started using it when my daughter was 6 weeks old. I had an infant bolster in it (not the one that comes with the SitnStroll). The seat is not adjustable but seemed comfortable for her and still is (she's 10 mos). It is easy to convert but I highly recommend you read instructions and practice at home before using since it's so different from the regular products out there. I am 5'1" and 110 and I have no problems with lifting and converting. I rest it on my hip while converting to help with weight, now that she's getting heavier. I hope this helps! Happy Baby!by zhappymom8/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The MyRide is a rar facing car seat and allows for use with seat belts and has latches for newer cars.by robotekwoohoo8/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?