About this item
You don't need bells and whistles to bring your drive alive. The XM Satellite Radio XEZ1V1 Onyx EZ Dock and Play Radio with Vehicle Kit makes satellite radio simple to install, use and enjoy so you can focus on the best part: listening.
XM Satellite Radio XEZ1V1 Onyx EZ Dock and Play Radio with Vehicle Kit:
- Hit the road in no time with this easy to install XM XEZ1V1 Onyx EZ dock and play satellite radio
- Installs easily on your dash to let you hear SiriusXM through your vehicle
- View artist name, song or program title and channel information at the same time
- Keep your favorites at the ready with this satellite radio dock
- Store up to 10 channels for one-touch access
- Hear SiriusXM through your existing vehicle stereo with easy, do-it-yourself installation
- Easy-to-read blue display
- Listen at home, at the office, outdoors or in multiple vehicles with optional accessory kits, all with just one subscription
- Browse what's playing on other channels while listening to the current one
- The satellite radio dock with Vehicle Kit allows you to store up to 10 of your favorite channels for one-touch access
- Easily lock and unlock channels with mature content
- Store FM presets to optimize PowerConnect performance
- One-Touch Jump to traffic and weather for the city of your choice or back to your previous channel
- The XM Satellite Radio XEZ1V1 Onyx EZ Dock and Play Radio with Vehicle Kit includes PowerConnect vehicle kit
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.5 x 2.4 x 0.7|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is very easy to install, comes with all you need to have it up and running in 15-20 min. It includes either an air-vent mount or dashboard mount. The antenna cable is very long and you should be able to route it all the way to the back of your car.by LordHex10/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is. However i would recommend having this device professionally installed as the techs are very skilled at selecting antenna mounting locations, selecting wiring paths and installing the device so that it looks nice, neat and is a clean installation.by Wesley84179/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Extemely. I installed it in minutes.by TinfoilTiara7/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, Depends of course on your ability. Check out the online instruction manual and see if you can handle it .. otherwise, check Best Buy I think they sell XM radios and may do it or help you find someone .. for a cost of course.by 1Hampstead6/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The radio is very easy to install. I am a female and I did most of the installation myself. My boyfriend helped because he wanted to be a part of it but I can do it myself. It works perfectly and the wires a hidden and no bulk and I am listening to it on my way to work, on my way home, and wherever I drive to.by Jamaicangurl8611/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it's not. I'm not the one that would install it, but my son said it was pretty complicated. The whole dash has to come off. I took it to some geeks and they even said it was touchy. Although they guarantee their work, they said it wasn't easy.by IlsaT5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very, as long as you have an auxillary port on your current stereo and a working cigarette lighter or power port. If not there some additional parts you will need. It only took me 30 minutes to set mine up.by phacough12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They have few to chose from just go to their website and find out. I think the cheapest is $20 for 5 months.by LordHex11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they have several packages based on your budget. But it is my personal opinion that the subscription is well worth the price you pay. for commercial free radio with no interruptions and you have your choice of different genres and stations to listen to 24 x 7 x365! Are you kidding me. And you can listen to the internet satellite for an extra $48.00 a year! this is a no brainer and i will go back to free radio only to listen to community new and/or events and i am not looking back.by Wesley841711/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got a special: five months for 20 bucks. Call them and you can haggle for a good deal. They are flexible. There are also plenty of coupon codes on online you can use when you can, to get a good discount. Just be sure to call them again before your special deal runs out or the next six months is automatically is charged to your account at full price when the special ends.by TinfoilTiara5/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, Depends on what XM service you now have. Adding a second XM radio ID to your account is about $10/month more with the Select plan .. a lot also depends on the length of term service .. call Sirius.by 1Hampstead11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- SInce I only want the radio to listen to music I subscribe to the music only subscription. It's $9.99 a month. They charge a one time fee for $15.00 for activation and $1.25 for something else-so when I signed up I paid around $27.00 and then you will pay $9.99 after for each month if you choose to do monthly.by Jamaicangurl865/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just go to the Sirrius website and pick one. I have a very limited one because I only listen to one channel 99% of the time. Mine costs $12 a month.by IlsaT12/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can. However it is recommended to have it the back window for various reasons. Its safer, its not in the way plus it needs to be as close as possible in the top of the car for best reception of the Southern Hemisphere where the satellites are located.by LordHex5/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Mine is currently installed that way.by Wesley84179/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The antenna goes on the top of your vehicle just above the windshield. You can mount the radio itself on the dash without it obstructing your view.by TinfoilTiara7/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, I imagine you could but that would seem to be subject to sliding around. The best location is wiring run so that it mounts on the outside . vehicle roof .. as per manual instructions.by 1Hampstead6/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the directions clearly said do not put on the inside of the car. I was wondering the same thing but if you put it inside the car you won't get any signal even if you have a clear view of the sky.by Jamaicangurl864/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Mine is on the dash.by IlsaT2/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?