About this item
Make the most of the space around your home with this Sanus VuePoint FPA400 Single Accessory TV Wall Shelf. It holds up to 15 lbs, ensuring that there is room for plenty of items. This decorative wall shelf is made with fully tempered glass, preventing accidental cracks and breaks. It is stackable, allowing you to extend your storage space if and when you need to. This black wall shelf also features post installation leveling, so it can be installed quickly and easily in the right way. A wire management hole ensures that items like speakers and other electronics will be easy to organize if placed on it. With simple, smooth, clean lines, this Sanus VuePoint FPA400 Single Accessory TV Wall Shelf will accent most decor styles with a sleek and modern touch.
Single Accessory TV Wall Shelf:
- 18" deep black wall shelf
- Supports up to 15 lbs
- Wire management
- Tempered glass
- Post-installation leveling
- Color: black
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.63|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.0 x 12.5 x 6.55|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Kathy, If you purchase 2 or more units the top plastic cap of unit can be removed so that a 2nd unit can "connect" to it at the top for install.by LizzyIzzy148/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the shelf will interlock with another to make a 2 or 3 level shelfby sicspig7/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Stackable means that you can purchase more than one of these units and they fit together to make a multi shelf unit. The glass shelf is great but you should not stack more than one component on a single shelf.by EDionne6/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The MAX weight for this shelf is 15lbs.by elephantbaseball2/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The front of the mount that goes up towards the TV is open with a black plastic cover that snaps over it, I would say the space for cables behind it is about 3 inches wide, 5 inces high and 3/4 of an inch deep. When I mounted it below my 32 inch TV in a small bedroom I ran the cables from the DVD and cable box up and out the top, which was hidden behind the TV itself and wrapped up the cables behind the TV itself, the power and coax came up from below into the back of the shelf and I zip tied the black power cord and coax together to make it look neater down the wallby KFK15/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cable management is out the bottom, which makes it useless is you have your outlets behind your TV and you install this below your TV.by mandcG4/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. what if i wanted to sit my cable box and 15 inch tv on this shelf, but i use L brackets under it to support it more?
- I have installed 2 of these shelves, If your 15 inch TV is a flat screen then I would say yes, it looks like most 15 inch TV or Monitors weigh about 7-10lbs, add another 5 for the cable box and you would be at the max of 15lbs, it is tempered glass about as thick as a glass kitchen table so I would not hesitate putting the full 15lbs on it. I would buy better drywall mounts if you are not going to hit a stud when mounting, put the cable box on first and place the 15inch tv as far back as possibile, run the cable box power cord out the bottom, along with the coax cable,, plug the TV into the spare plug on the back of the cable box, use the small black twist ties that probally came with some electronics, or small zip ties to tie the coax and power cord together for a neater apperance down the wallby KFK15/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cable box absolutly but I would not put a tv tooby Happyheadboardowner2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?