About this item
The Singer Stitch Sew Quick is a powerful little hand-held machine. It is designed to help you fix seams or tears easily at home or on the go. This lightweight sewing machine allows you to repair drapes without taking them down and repair bedding without stripping the bed. It can help save the day on important occasions and swiftly restore the integrity of costumes or competition outfits. This Singer hand-held sewing machine is versatile enough to mend just about any type of material such as silk, wool and denim. It is also strong enough to handle leather and other thick textiles. The Singer Stitch Sew Quick machine comes with bobbins, needles, a spindle, a threader and detailed instructions. It can be used for craft projects or to fix a hem on a skirt or pair of pants. The Singer hand-held sewing machine requires four AA batteries (not included). It would make a great addition to a collection of sewing equipment. This handy machine is also very portable.
Singer Stitch Sew Quick Sewing Machine:
- Repair drapes without taking them down
- Repair clothing without taking it off
- Repair bedding without stripping the bed
- Great for use on silk, denim, wool and other fabrics
- Can even be used on leather and other thick textiles
- Also good for crafts
- This Singer hand-held sewing machine comes complete with bobbins, needles, spindle, threader and instructions
- This lightweight and powerful sewing machine requires four AA batteries (not included)
- The compact design of the Singer Stitch Sew Quick machine makes it extra portable
- Would make a great addition to a collection of sewing equipment
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.86|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.