Singer Sew Mate 100-Stitch Factory-Serviced Sewing Machine, 6199
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Singer Sew Mate 100 Stitch Sewing Machine, 6199 comes with all the features you are looking for. It has 100 built-in stitches, variable needle positions and push-button selection for added convenience. This factory-serviced sewing machine can be used for essential, stretch and decorative stitching. It has a sturdy metal frame to offer enhanced stability. With the automatic reverse button at the front, you can easily reinforce stitches. This Singer Sew Mate sewing machine uses the latest electronic technology and offers thread tension control. It also has an extended table design to give you more space. This item comes with a quick start guide, DVD and a hard case to keep it protected.
Singer Sew Mate 100-Stitch Factory-Serviced Sewing Machine, 6199:
- 100 built-in stitches
- Essential, stretch and decorative stitches
- Variable needle positions
- 6 fully automatic, 1-step buttonholes
- Heavy-duty metal frame provides for overall durability and skip-free sewing
- Push-button stitch selection makes choosing your desired stitch foolproof
- Easily reinforce stitches and sew in reverse with the automatic reverse button located on the front of the machine
- Handy quick start guide and machine intro DVD will help you get started in no time
- Electronic sewing technology
- Thread tension control
- Extended working table
- Hard case
- Singer Sew Mate sewing machine dimensions: 16"L x 6.50"W x 12.50"H
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.419|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 6.5 x 12.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Factory serviced means refurbishedby windstar218/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Awesomeness4LIf38/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Has a dial for tension. Doesn't keep it in balance when sewing the same fabric in one project. Not a new machine, factory reconditioned.by LexiLouB1234/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it comes with a couple of bobbins but can use pretty much any metal bobbins with this machine.by loveofcows3/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with 3.by cryssy10193/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know what kind of question you have. This machine uses a bobbin and there are some included with it. It is a metal, class 15 and that is the only bobbin type that should be used. This is a front-load bobbin machine. Hope that helps a little.by An anonymous customer8/29/2015Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Singer Sew Mate Sewing Machine is capable of producing overlapping stitching.by CommunityAnswer11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. it does back stitch by itself, flower stitch by itself and does quilting, and thick matterial.by loveofcows9/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. If by overlapping you mean an overedge stitch used to provide strength to a seam and to help seal the edge of the fabric this machine has several stitches useful in this way.by An anonymous customer7/30/2014Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?