Singer Lint and Fuzz Remover
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Singer Lint and Fuzz Remover is a useful crafting tool. This fuzz ball remover gently removes lint and fuzz from knit and wool fabrics for a clean, finished project. This lint ball remover is a great gift for a crafter. It comes with a clear, removable lint chamber for easy lint disposal. A protective cap is included, along with a head brush.
Singer Lint and Fuzz Remover:
- Gently removes lint and fuzz balls from knits and wool fabrics
- Requires two AA batteries (not included)
- Clear, removable lint chamber for easy lint disposal
- Includes protective cap and head brush
- Great as a gift
- Material: plastic
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.0438|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 3.25 x 0.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 4,5x4,5 inchesby Chuckles1234561/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It measures 3" x 3" x 1"by FindThatBargain1/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4 inches square, 1 1/2 inches thick.by DR5949345671/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about six inches it fits perfect in your hand.by dcrome9/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 3inches square.by NewportBoy5/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3.25"x3"x1.25"by nappy24/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It fits nicely in the palm of your hand!!!by Sandroid491/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product does remove pet hair.by CommunityAnswer9/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does, but we prefer the hand sticky rollers which I added a 2 bundle to my order with free shipping to the home. I was about the first one around to utilize hand wipes not just for babies. I realized it was good for not spreading germs, wiping off a store buggy, cleaning everyone's hands not wanting to fool with too much antibacterial hand wash, wiping off shoes before going out or after being out seeing dirt on them, and kept thinking up better and more ideas for them. Each room has one container. Everyone uses them, now, too. It is wonderful to see Walmart and other grocery stores have them and are never empty to not catch others colds or viruses or the flu. This fuzz shaver may put a hole in a garment than re4move cat or dog fur. You can try large pet stores or online pet items. After all, those places deal with cats and dogs (if they have a vet in their store) you can ask a vet tech or their cashier what they use to keep other pets fur off them. They usually wear scrubs but that doesn't keep fur off them.by Melissa0808084/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. This only removes pilling and fuzz balls.by Chuckles1234564/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?