About this item
With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedplate, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, the 4411 Heavy Duty can sew through just about anything you throw at it.
Singer 1,100-Stitch Heavy Duty Sewing Machine, 4411:
- Up to 1,100 stitches per minute
- Smooth feeding of the fabric
- Fully adjustable presser foot
- Complete control over stitch length and width
- Top drop-in bobbin
- 4-step buttonhole
- 3 needle positions
- Free arm with accessory storage
- Automatic reverse
- Carry handle for portability
- Thread cutter
- Built-in sewing light
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.5 x 6.25 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it does. For twin needle stitching, you will need to purchase needle style 2025 (this is two needles attached to one shank), as well as an optional second spool pin if you do not have one. If your machine does not have an optional spool pin, you can purchase item # 422250451, this auxiliary spool pin will fit over the bobbin winder spindle of your machine. Thread the first spool of thread as you normally would. Attach the optional spool pin to your machine and then thread the second spool of thread exactly as you did the first. The spool of thread on the left will run through the eye of the needle on the left, the spool of thread on the right will run through the eye of the needle on the right. Set the width of your stitch and manually turn your handwheel to make sure that the needles do not strike the throat plate. Depending on the model number of your machine or the brand of thread you are using, you may need to remove one of the threads from the last thread guide before the needle.by SINGERSewingCompany4/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. All needles have the single shank that inserts in the needle holder so the various sized double needles will also fit. And the machine has 2 spool holders for 2 threads.by CrysChap534/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No only one needleby An anonymous customer5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- It does as it states in manual the twin needle has to be purchased separately and doesn't come with this machine.by redscotsmadwummin5/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought the class 15 bobbins and it's working fine.by CrysChap535/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The answer to this question is in your manual.by An anonymous customer5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- a Singer Class 15 # 2518 Metal Bobbin or Style 15Jby dragonseve5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this will work on light weight leather.by CommunityAnswer4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No!by An anonymous customer4/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Leather can be a beautiful item to work with but it does require special care. The Singer 4411 will sew on buckskin. With the stronger motor and smooth sewing surface, the leather will feed smoothly. Of course, you still need to remember many of the guidelines when working with these materials: use a walking foot, non-stick or roller foot (sold separately) and follow the needle, thread, and other guidelines for handling this wonderful medium.by An anonymous customer5/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (22) (0)Was this answer helpful?