Singer Finishing Touch Sewing Machine, 14SH654
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
All the speed, efficiency, and creative possibilities of an overlock machine are yours with the Singer Finishing Touch Sewing Machine. With easy access to the lower loopers, this Singer serger machine offers quick and easy capability to make rolled or narrow hems. The feed mechanism can be varied depending upon the fabric. For creative and professional stitching, it features rolled hem, ¾ thread overlock, and an adjustable cutting length. A slant needle bar allows you to view your working area with ease. This Serger overlock sewing machine provides an attractive finish with its table linens, scarves, and three-thread rolled hems. The stitching length can be adjusted between 1mm to 4mm. The stitching width can be adjusted according to your choice between 3mm to 6.7mm by turning the thumb nut.
Singer Finishing Touch Sewing Machine, 14SH654:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.139|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.0 x 10.5 x 10.5|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- regular thread will perform just fineby EEOtheCEO11/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can but I prefer to use the cone thread for sergers.by cleanqueen11/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used regular sewing thread on my serger with no problems. Just make sure that all threads are the same type and spool size.by LarVern9/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use regular thread on my serger.by sugar4u499/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I tried to and was told I could. Thread kept breaking.by giftdist9/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- not yet it came with serger threadby articstamper10/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby EEOtheCEO11/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, but the machine has to be threaded with spools of thread. BUT it is easy don't let the fact that it has 3/4 spools of thread scare you.by luckysewer11/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it arrives fully threaded :)by lilpippy11/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The 14SH654 comes with 'starter' cones of thread on the Thread Stand and is threaded all the way down to the needles and loopers. You should have plenty of thread to do a little practicing with your new machine. The 'starter' thread is finer then recommended for construction of garments or items that will get a lot of wear and tear. It could be used for a rolled hem on a finished item though.by An anonymous customer10/8/2015Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you "might" be able to get up to vinyl if your machine has the power which I highly doubt.by EEOtheCEO10/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have sewn up to 4 layers of cotton. I cut jeans off to hem. I have made Christmas stockings with it also. Test it with a short stripe of what ever you wish to sew, DON'T FORCE It through.by luckysewer10/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Fairly thick but this serger did not hold up well. I could never get it to serge.by cleanqueen10/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?