About this item
The Singer AutoPunch Software CD converts digital graphic files, including clip art and scanned images, directly into stitches to bring you exciting new options in embroidery. With this Singer Embroidery Software, it's easy to add a school mascot, company logo, team emblem or your own designs to jackets, t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies and more. The Singer Futura XL 400 Software includes a helpful wizard tool and editing features to give you the power to create attractive projects for all to admire. For best results, use vector type images like .wmf and .emf files. The Singer AutoPunch Software CD is compatible with the Futura XL-400 sewing and embroidery machines.
Singer AutoPunch Software CD:
- Digitizes graphic files including clip art and scanned images into stitches
- Allows you to incorporate art into your next project
- Basic editing features and a wizard help tool are included
- Compatible with Futura XL-400 sewing and embroidery machine
- Create team jackets and personalized clothing
- Perfect as a crafting project to enjoy with friends and family
- Adds a new level of creativity to your embroidery skill set
- Build a portfolio of your own artwork to add to any piece of clothing
- Works beautifully on fabric for pillow covers
- Offers hours of enjoyment for embroidery enthusiasts
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.75 x 0.5 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.