About this item
The Singer Confidence 225-Stitch Sewing Machine includes 225 built-in stitches including alphanumeric stitches and seven fully automatic one-step buttonholes. The twin needle sewing capability of this Singer Confidence Sewing Machine and adjustable stitch length and width will help any sewer, from novice to expert, create one-of-a-kind projects with ease. This Singer stitch machine has a 20-space memory bank that holds full names and short phrases for sewing over and over again. Drop feed for free motion sewing, stitch pattern editing, an extra-high presser foot lifter and programmable needle up/down make this Singer Confidence Sewing Machine perfect for every project including fashion, home decor and quilting. Design your own fashions and home textiles with the Singer Confidence 225-Stitch Sewing Machine!
Singer Confidence 225-Stitch Sewing Machine:
- Computerized machine
- Drop and Sew bobbin system
- Block-style alphabet and numbers
- 225 built-in stitches
- Adjustable stitch length and width
- Stitch pattern editing
- 6 quick-set buttons
- 7 styles of fully automatic 1-step buttonholes
- Programmable needle up/down
- Top drop-in bobbin
- Extension table for sewing large area projects
- Automatic twin needle mode
- Lock stitch
- Automatic tension
- Horizontal thread delivery
- Built-in thread cutter
- 5 feet included
- 6-piece feed dog drop
- Snap on/off foot
- 20-character memory
- LCD screen with push-button stitch selection
- Needles, bobbins, auxiliary spool pin, thread spool felts, spool caps (3 sizes), seam ripper/lint brush, screwdriver, dust cover, foot pedal, power cord and instruction manual included
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||21.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.0 x 8.0 x 12.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is a lever in the back of the machine that Raises and Lowers the Feed Dogs to allow for stippling.by kyucker5/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a lever in the back of the machine to lower the feed dogs and to raise the feed dogs.by kyucker5/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the Singer 7470 has a drop in bobbin. This is called a horizontal Bobbin Casing. The majority of Singer Sewing Machine have the drop in bobbin. For more information you can go to www.Singer.com.by kyucker5/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. It uses the 15J bobbins. For information on any Singer Sewing Machines you can go to www.Singer.com. I have this Singer 7470 Sewing Machine. It sews beautifully. I enjoy sewing with this machine. This is a well built machine that will last me 25 years more of sewing.by kyucker5/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From the needle to the tower measures 7 inches and the average stitches per minute is 450.by CommunityAnswer5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The measurement from the needle to the tower is 7 inches (18cm), the average spm is 450.by An anonymous customer5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?