About this item
Easily tailor your outfits or sew new clothes, blankets and drapes with the Singer 6180 Sewing Machine. This factory-serviced electronic sewing machine has the latest in sewing technology. You get 80 built-in stitches, including essential, stretch and decorative stitches. The needle-threader sewing machine also has push-button stitch selection, variable needle positions and six fully automatic one-step buttonholes. You can reinforce stitches and sew in reverse with the automatic reverse button. Other features include a needle threader, thread tension control, a dust cover and a full set of accessories. For those unfamiliar with electronic sewing machines, the machine also comes with a Quick Start Guide and an instructional DVD.
Singer 6160 Factory Serviced Sewing Machine:
- Features electronic sewing technology
- 80 built-in stitches, including essential, stretch, and decorative stitches
- Variable needle positions
- Six fully automatic one-step buttonholes
- Push-button stitch selection
- Reinforce stitches and sew in reverse with the automatic reverse button
- Quick Start Guide and instructional DVD included
- Needle threader, thread tension control and a full set of accessories included
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||22.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.5 x 8.0 x 12.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no it doesnt come with extension table!!!by jld72311/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- earlier reply ( byisBy SINGERSewingCompany Read all my Q&A (read all my Q&A)) is not correct just got mine today and it DOES NOT come with extension table..thats not true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wasnt happy about that answer!!!!!!!!by jld72311/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This machine comes with an instruction manual, quick start guide, foot control/power cord, needles, bobbins, dust cover, feed cover, extended work table, seam ripper, lint brush, spool pin, spool cap & felts, and a screwdriver. Presser feet are: General Purpose, Button, Buttonhole, Zipper, Blind Hem, Invisable zipper, Overcasting, and Rollerby An anonymous customer11/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this has automatic tension.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you have to adjust it yourselfby ccontreras8/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Singer 6180 has automatic tension. This means the machine will automatically detect the stitch tension required for the fabric you are currently sewing on and adjust accordingly. There is a dial right at the upper thread tension disc that will allow you to adjust if your project requires a modified stitch for a special effect.by An anonymous customer5/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Refurbished by the Singer Corporationby 1USMC10/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Factory serviced means it is used; could be a floor model or a sewing machine someone has returned.by davisword10/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?