About this item
With Karma Powers, players can help their Sim get lucky, bless them with instant beauty or be deviant and curse them with an epic fail. But players should use these powers wisely they may have unexpected results and karma may come back to bite. The Sims series continues to provide universally appealing content, emergent gameplay mechanics, and an innate sense of humor in its gameplay while bringing out the players creativity. The Sims 3 for console builds on this foundation while offering new features that will make for a robust, deep and rewarding gameplay experience.
- Go Head to Head Against Friends! In the new Life Moments Game, play with up to three other players as you bet on lifes most important moments to earn points and garner rewards.
- Exclusive Content and Town: Enjoy an all-new beach location with new residents, traits, careers, weather, Karma Powers, lifetime wishes and for the first time direct control of your Sim.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Comic Mischief, Sexual Themes, and Mild Violence
|Genre:||Social & Economic Simulation|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.0 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes u can still do that stuffby luvcandygirl12/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can get married and have children but when you have them they are alread a child not baby.. so you cant raise them. They go to school the next day of having them which i think is dumbby UGH75/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can:)by An anonymous customer4/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is just like the computer version.by coralreeffreak7/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you cannot order pizz and have parties you cant do anything on this game!.. The jobs ar patheticby UGH712/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No I wasnt able to order pizza. When you dine out you cannot choose your meal or have waiters or have social interactions while eating (they dont talk to eachother etc). I also have not been able to throw parties. I do not like this Sims. The job fields are the same; they actually make you choose you duties while at work (that's cool)by Ikki4Ikki4/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 unless you are on multiplayer then you can have 4 people.by coralreeffreak4/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 4by kelvinater4/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?