Similar items in stock
Sims 3: Pets (PS3)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Players will be able to create, customize and control over a hundred different kinds of cats and dogs like the Australian Shepherd and the Maine Coon. Sims enthusiasts can breed and share pets with friends providing endless possibilities to create new and exciting breeds. The Sims 3 Pets enables anyone to play as they want, whether its the builder who creates the ultimate pet sanctuary, the achiever who solves all the mysteries in town, the experimenter who has a lone Sim and a house full of cats, or the storyteller who expresses himself through the adventures of his Sims and their pets.
- Fully controllable pets just like your Sims. Pets are playable, so you can direct your Sims pet to hunt, climb, dig and more. Who knows what kind of mischief they might get into!
- Give your pets personality traits! For the first time in The Sims franchise history, The Sims 3 Pets gives your pet traits which allow you to create truly unique animals with personalities all of their own!
- New pet choices! Sims can adopt specific breeds of cats and big and small dogs on all platforms.
- Sims can take their pets into Town! Take your dog to the park or bring your cat to the library.
- Embark on new adventures Sims can explore the town, using their pets to sniff out treasures and uncover mysteries.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Crude Humor, Sexual Themes, and Violence
|Video Game Platform:||PlayStation 3|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||19619|
|Genre:||Social & Economic Simulation|
|Required Peripherals:||Controller (Rumble)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.00 x 0.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
no it cannot have multiplayerby ChelleBelleBean11/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
No, it is only one player, like all Sims3 Games.by MeowSneakers7/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
yes you have a baby on this gameby Niecy20123/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
I was reading about it in the manual or something and I think that yes, they can. The animals can have babies also.by Mjhuntley252/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
no you do notby ChelleBelleBean12/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
No, it is a standalone game. Ps3 cant have expansions.by Diahannj11/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?