Players will be able to take their Sims into the bustling urban setting where they'll be able to become a local celebrity, member of a music band, mixologist, director, and more. To gain entrance into the most elite clubs in town, players need to keep their attitude in check otherwise they'll be given the cold shoulder by tough bouncers or find another way onto the list. If chilling is the player's forte, their Sims can lounge at a chic club or dive bar or if they like to live on the edge, they can discover the secret of becoming a vampire. Whether embarking on a new career, painting the town red, or throwing a party on the rooftop of a penthouse, it's always up to the player to tell their unique stories with The Sims 3. What will happen when the lights go out and Sims get all access?
- Hang out at the hottest spots in town, from dive bars to dance clubs to chic lounges, complete with bouncers.
- Gain fame and fortune as a member of a music band, mixologist, director, or local celebrity.
- Explore certain areas of town in the thick of the night and you may be initiated into the dark life of a vampire.
- Gain excess to exclusive areas and enjoy celebrity perks like penthouse living, luxury hot tubs and cars.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Crude Humor, Sexual Themes, and Violence