The Sims 3 Ambitions allows players to pursue a variety of exciting paths and careers in their Sims' lives that in turn affect their overall gameplay experience and neighborhood. While on the job, the player has direct control over their Sims' work and can choose how to spend their days. Players can opt to make house calls and save lives as a doctor or choose the devious route and test experimental medicine on patients be the hero firefighter tackling raging infernos or smashing everything in sight at the victim's home with an axe; or take a shot at solving cases as an investigator, nicely convincing sources to divulge secrets or roughing up perpetrators in a dark alley to get information.
- For the first time ever, you control your Sim's actions and interactions while they're on the job.
- Be a hero or mess with the neighbors as a firefighter, private investigator, doctor, ghost hunter, and more.
- Choose how your Sim's career progresses-will they work for good or evil, pursue creative endeavors, rise to success as a mogul, or shirk responsibility as a slacker?
- Your Sim's on-the-job choices now change their town and affect other Sims as well.
- Modify the town's structure as an architect or set neighborhood fashions as a stylist.
- Enjoy all-new skills and activities! Master the arts of inventing, sculpting, and tattooing, and use your skills to earn Simoleons.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Crude Humor, Sexual Themes, and Violence