About this item
The Simply Slim Smart Touch Hearing Aid Device is a soft in-the-canal system offered by Walmart. Designed to comfortably fit smaller ears, Simply Slim's soft hearing aid devices are slimmer versions of Simply Soft hearing aids. This small hearing aid discreetly fits both men and women, and securely provides quality sound amplification with minimal feedback. Each device features a NoWax filter, which prevents ear wax from damaging the hearing aid's internal device components. Ideal for mild to moderate hearing loss, these hearing devices are available in Smart Touch options (pre-programmed digital) and Classic circuit options. The hearing aid's medical-grade silicone body is 100% hypoallergenic for individuals with sensitive skin. This left ear hearing aid is built with top-quality components. You'll enjoy the same standards of excellence as those sold by hearing professionals. Complete hearing aid product details can be found below the medical waiver.
Simply Slim Smart Touch Hearing Aid, Left Ear:
- The Simply Slim Smart Touch Hearing Aid Device conforms to your unique ear shape by creating an acoustical seal to help eliminate irritating feedback
- For smaller ears and slimmer ear canals
- Left ear hearing aid offers a discreet, almost invisible fit
- Contrast Noise Manager reduces background noise, which makes speech easier to understand
- Active Feedback manager helps reduce annoying feedback or whistling common in most hearing aids
- An easy-to-use push-button control delivers optimum hearing clarity in any sound environment
- Patented SoftEar soft body offers relaxed hearing comfort and flexibility for extended wear
- 100% hypoallergenic medical grade silicone body for sensitive ears
- Features a premium, easy-to-replace NoWax filter system
- Designed for both men and women with mild to moderate hearing loss
- Designed to improve hearing in the left ear
- Uses size #10 zinc-air battery
- Simply Slim Smart Touch Hearing Aid Device has a 1-year warranty coverage
- Free unlimited customer support hotline
- Complete hearing aid product details can be found below the medical waiver
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE WEARERS:
This product is designed for adults and is not to be worn by individuals under the age of 18. Good health practice requires that a person with a hearing loss have a medical evaluation by a licensed physician (preferably a physician who specializes in diseases of the ear) before purchasing a hearing aid. Licensed physicians who specialize in diseases of the ear are often referred to as Otolaryngologists, Otologists, or Otorhinolaryngologists. The purpose of a medical evaluation is to assure that all medically treatable conditions that may affect hearing are identified and treated before the hearing aid is purchased. Following the medical evaluation, the physician will give you a written statement that states that your hearing loss has been evaluated medically and that you may be considered a candidate for a hearing aid. The physician may refer you to an audiologist or a hearing aid dispenser, as appropriate, for a hearing aid evaluation.The audiologist or hearing aid dispenser will conduct a hearing aid evaluation to assess your ability to hear with and without a hearing aid. The hearing aid evaluation will enable the audiologist or dispenser to select and fit a hearing aid to your individual needs. If you have reservations about your ability to adapt to amplification, you should inquire about the availability of a trial-rental or purchase option program. Many hearing aid dispensers now offer programs that permit you to wear a hearing aid for a period of time for a nominal fee after which you may decide if you want to purchase the hearing aid. Federal law restricts the sale of hearing aids to those individuals who have obtained a medical evaluation from a licensed physician. Federal law permits a fully informed adult to sign a waiver statement declining the medical evaluation for religious or personal beliefs that preclude consultation with a physician. The exercise of such a waiver is not in your best health interest and its use is strongly discouraged.
WAIVER TO MEDICAL EVALUATION REQUIREMENTS:
I acknowledge that:
- I am at least 18 years old
- I have been advised by walmart.com that the Food and Drug Administration has determined that my best health interest would be served if I had a medical evaluation by a licensed physician (preferably a physician who specializes in diseases of the ear) before purchasing a hearing aid
- I do not wish to obtain a medical evaluation before purchasing a hearing aid
Note: Ordering a hearing instrument from this web site constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of this "Waiver to Medical Evaluation Requirements"
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 2.3 x 0.7|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Policies & Plans
This "Limited Warranty" as defined in the Consumer Product Warranty and Federal Trade Commission Improvement Act gives you specific legal rights. You may have additional rights which vary from state to state.
Service Labor: For a period of 1 year from the consumer's original purchase date, General Hearing will service your hearing device at no charge as a result of defective parts or workmanship.
Parts: Defective parts will be replaced at no charge with new or equivalent parts for 1 year from the consumer's original purchase date. Any replacement parts are warranted for the remaining portion of the original warranty period.