Simply - Baby Crib Liner, (Your Choice in Color)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Secure-Me Mesh Crib Liner helps keeps arms and legs safe inside the crib slats!
Simply - Baby Crib Liner, Pink:
- Easy to install 4-piece mesh pink baby crib liner helps keep arms and legs inside crib slats
- No more dropped and lost pacifiers or other items
- Mesh design helps keep baby cooler in warmer temperatures
- Flexible design fits mosts standard size cribs, including solid-end and convertible cribs
- Care: machine wash Simply Crib Liner separately in cold water, gentle cycle, use only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low heat; do not iron
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.4|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, because it comes in four separate pieces to tie on individually.by leann26/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes because it comes with 4 pieces...2 ends and front and back piecesby Tayen6/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it can be used for solid end cribs My Graco is a solid endby luv2nagg5/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You probably wouldn't need to put the piece up over the solid part.by KLeader4/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I don't think so.by j1l2k34/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It is held up by ties. You have to tie it to the crib.by lillianandbeyond3/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is 4 individual prices that you tie to the corner bars / slats of the crib. So you could just use this on the rail sides.by NaomiQ4/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I don't imagine why it wouldn't. The bumpers come in pieces, so even if you could cover all sides of the crib, they would still work. But, if you have the crib I'm thinking of, it wouldn't get in the way of these.by chelseree6/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should because it comes in four separate pieces to tie on individually.by leann26/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your crib uses a standard size mattress (28 x 52") it should work. The liner is made in four separate sections, two long sides, and two short sides, so you can use those pieces that fit to your crib securely. You should not use a section if you can not securely tie it on top and bottom. If your crib mattress is smaller - like a porta crib or pack and play size, this will not fit.by CrownCrafts6/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The crib liner attaches to the crib rails with ties at the top and bottom of each section. However, crib liner should be removed from the crib when child can sit up unaided or can pull to a standing position.by Customer Service4/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?