Simple Solution Washable Male Wrap Multi-Colored
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$18.66 List price $22.39Save $3.73
- Reduced Price$18.34 List price $24.89Save $6.55
- Reduced Price$14.69
- Reduced Price$8.38 List price $10.06Save $1.68
- Reduced Price$21.36 List price $25.63Save $4.27
- Reduced Pricefrom $31.99
- Reduced Price$17.80 List price $24.17Save $6.37
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Simple Solution Washable Male Wrap BR11240 Bramton Company
Washable male diaper wrap is the perfect solution for pets experiencing excitable urination, incontinence, male marking or for puppies that are not yet house trained. Each garment is lined with a soft plaid flannel fabric for comfort as well as an absorbent mesh liner for protection against leakage. Simple Solution male diaper wraps come in four convenient sizes - Small, Medium, Large and X-Large.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BR11240|
|Primary Shelf ID:||202085|
|Assembled Product Weight:||1.00 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.13 x 4.13 x 6.63 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no there is no need . It has a built in pad.by dtyan3/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its really not a diaper but a strap that goes around holding the male to his stomach, and the way mine plays id say with no pain.by cappie72410/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I use 1/2 of a pad helps with protectionby Poodlewhite10/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can.by YorkiesOnTheHill10/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I bought the Equate pantiliners and fits perfect.by MoodyBlue110/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes...I use the Wal-Mart Equate brand pad for incontinence. My male dogs are always in competition to see who can tinkle the most and the small liner pads just don't do the trick. I get the light, regular length pads (2 solid pads on front). This keeps them dry during the day as they fight to out do each other!by Foxfyre210/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby dtyan3/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no I only saw small but it does wrap around and fasten with velcroby cappie72410/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $4.70 Was $6.98Save $2.28
- $14.59 Was $15.99Save $1.40
- $15.61 Was $19.39Save $3.78
- $4.56 Was $8.99Save $4.43
- $20.53 Was $21.99Save $1.46
- $3.87 Was $4.99Save $1.12
- $7.09 Was $8.99Save $1.90
- $3.07 Was $3.99Save $0.92