Similar items in stock
Similac SimplySmart Starter Set, BPA Free
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Similac Simplysmart Start Set has everything you need to begin bottle feeding your baby. This baby starter set is BPA free. It also features a Similac on-the go powder cap. This cap allows you to take the formula wherever you go for instant feeding. The bottles feature naturally shaped nipples. The nipples are designed for feedings between the breast and the bottle. The SmartClose design of these bottles and cap will prevent leaks to ensure a mess-free feeding. This set includes two 8-oz bottles, two 4-oz bottles and four level one nipples.
Similac SimplySmart Starter Set, BPA Free:
- Bisphenol-A free
- Two 8 oz bottles
- Two 4 oz bottles
- 4 level 1 nipples
- SmartClose locks out leaks
- 1 Similac on-the-go powder cap
- IntelliVent venting system reduces baby's excess air for less fussiness and gas
- Naturally shaped nipples are designed for feeding between breast and bottle
|Manufacturer Part Number:||62054|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.81 x 5.75 x 7.12 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no, not at all.by Aliyahsmommy06111/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. I use breastmilk. These nipples have a good slow flow for my newborn.by newmomga1239/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nop mine uses Gerber ;)) but i buy the similac because i love their bottles and my one month old too ;))by Ssyrs9/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No any formulaby Sprior6/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Bisphenol A (BPA) is an industrial chemical used to make polycarbonate plastic resins, epoxy resins, and other products.by Aliyahsmommy06111/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Bisphenol A (BPA) is a chemical building block that is used primarily to make polycarbonate plastic and epoxy resins. Polycarbonate plastic is a lightweight, high-performance plastic that possesses a unique balance of toughness, optical clarity, high heat resistance, and excellent electrical resistance. Because of these attributes, polycarbonate is used in a wide variety of common products including digital media (e.g., CDs, DVDs), electrical and electronic equipment, automobiles, sports safety equipment, reusable food and drink containers , and many other products.by Jaye7911/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Bisphenol A, a component in some plastics, has come under fire of late due to recent studies that have shown a possible connection between some forms of commonly occurring cancer and consuming foods packaged in plastics containing BPA.by j2e6s2s94/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?