Similac Expert Care NeoSure Infant Formula Powder, 13.1 oz. can, (Pack of 6)
Customers also considered
- Rollback$91.92 Was $103.08Save $11.16
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Give your little one the best nutrition at the onset with the Similac Expert Care NeoSure Infant Powder Formula. This product is designed to promote catch-up growth during a premature baby's crucial first 12 months. This pack of 6, 13.1 oz cans of Similac infant formula is nutrient enriched and is the only pre-term milk with added Lutein for eye and brain development. To prepare, simply add sterilized water and mix. This baby formula with iron is made to be used as a preterm post-discharge milk. It contains 22 calories per fl oz.
Similac Expert Care NeoSure Powder Infant Formula:
- Promotes catch-up growth during your premature baby's first 12 months
- #1-selling baby formula for babies who were born prematurely
- Similac Expert Care NeoSure infant powder formula is the only preterm formula with added Lutein for eye and brain development.
- Generations of moms have put their trust in Similac
- Similac, America's #1 Baby Formula Brand* (*Total US infant formula all outlets as of 31 Dec 2013, Nielsen data)
- From birth to 12 months
- Simply add water and mix
- Always refer to the product label for the most up-to-date nutritional information
- Reconstituted ounces: 87 fl oz
- Baby formula with iron has 22 calories per fl oz
- Pack of 6 13.1 oz can of Similac infant formula
- #1 brand fed in hospitals
- Increased protein, vitamins and minerals
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Milk-Based Formula|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 4.06 x 4.06 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. can we mix powdered formula with Ozarka brand natural spring water, or is distilled water better? We are using s=Similac Expert Care Neosure
- I use tapwater and my baby has had no problems. I know it depends on where you are but my doctor did not tell me to be too choosyby RebB4/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you should be using purified water with any of the formulas. but distilled will do if that is all you have on hand.by purcellklp409/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products