About this item
Instantly add some style and flair, along with convenient functionality, to the decorations for your party with this Silver Foil Balloon Weight. It will be a staple for your festive occasion. The silver balloon weight is an elegant and classy way for you to anchor down all of your balloons or balloon bouquet decorations to keep them from flying away when they are filled with helium. When they are added to your existing decor, they make an ideal centerpiece for tables. Whether you are decorating for weddings, birthday parties or for any other occasions where balloons are often needed, this helium balloon weight transforms the look of any common balloon. Easily coordinate it with different colors and accessories. Each package contains one silver foil balloon weight, which has the capability to hold up to 12 helium-filled latex balloons.
Silver Foil Balloon Weight:
- Contains one silver foil balloon weight
- Each weight measures 4.5"H x 2"W
- Shiny and classy way to anchor balloons and balloon bouquets
- Holds up to 12 helium-filled latex balloons
- Helium balloon weight coordinates with other balloons and balloon accessories
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4514|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.5 x 2.25 x 4.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. i want to order 28 of the sliver ballon weighs, it want let me put it in so how can i get 28 of the when it will only let me put in 12
- This is a Walmart system issue, but here's a quick workaround... Add 12 to cart. Then View items in Cart and update the quantity to 28. It's a little clunky, but it should let you order enough. Have a great party!by Unique Party Expert3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?