About this item
- Genuine silk string dyed a rich hue of "Emerald Green." Perfect for Christmas projects!
- Each strand has an organic, textured surface.
- Silk string is hand stitched and artisan dyed in small lots.
- Approximately 40-42 inches in length.
- Due to the properties of natural silk, different lots may vary slightly in shade. Each strand is one of a kind.
- The paint is ecologically responsible, non-toxic and safe.
- The silk strings are pre-washed and do not fade.
- Approximately 2mm in diameter, but with some flexibility if you want to pull it through larger hole beads or knot it. Use a large hole beading needle to easily guide it through beads.
- Weave several colors together for a necklace, knot between beads, thread through wire or chain, use in hair adornment, etc. The options are endless.
- We recommend you treat this silk as you would any fine silk garment. It can be gently hand washed and air dried. Do not dry in direct sunlight.
- This string is manufactured in China and then hand-dyed in the United States.
- Quantity: 1 strand of Silk String, approximately 40-42 Inches long (100-106cm)
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.